Foods that can help reduce weight!
One of the most common New Year resolution across the world is to lose weight! Well nothing is impossible if you try hard enough.
Here are some foods that can help with the resolve.
- Keep away from a diet of all starchy, processed and preserved foods. Eat healthy food such as grains, fruits, veggies, fish and healthy meats. Eat anti-inflammatory foods like broccoli, salmon, turmeric, garlic, ginger, dark chocolate, spinach, walnuts.
- Consume at least 30 grams of fibre every day. Low-fibre diet can cause digestive problems such as bloating and constipation. Consume more of vegetables, salads, soups, lentils, beans.
- Constipation can lead to weight gain. Eat food that is rich in Magnesium. Eat green leafy vegetables, legumes, tofu, bananas, avocado, grains, nuts and dark chocolates.
- More consumption of sugary foods can lead to obesity, high blood sugar and even diabetes. Sugar should be taken in moderation and avoided if possible.
- Potassium mineral is also important for the proper functioning of our body. It helps in removing excess sodium from the kidneys and prevents bloating. Bananas, strawberries, kiwis, spinach, apricots and sweet potatoes are some good sources of Potassium.