"Double Dhamaka" camp
ABOUT CHILDREN’S CREATIVE CAMP :
Shaloo Sharma , one of India’s best Art therapist who is also certified in Kinesiology , and Drumming will bring her bring her creative energy to design and lead the children’s camp . She will supported by the energetic and talented Amaze team members .
ABOUT PARENT’S WELL BEING RETREAT :
When Life throws us challenges especially when our child/family member is diagnosed with a chronic condition or a disability it seems that everything we thought life would be ..everything we dreamed about is… thrown out of the window and we are constantly going through the grind of coping with this new reality .
The stress of care giving throws our sense of balance awry and sometimes we get in to a state of depression or limbo or just plain exhaustion .We just wish we could get some time to ourselves to refresh ourselves and realign to this new reality so that we can deal with it positively ....
This is exactly what this camp aims to do …under the guidance of the gentle yet dynamic duo …Akila and Sriram who are trained in counseling and facilitation. Shaloo Sharma will also be doing an Arts based session for the parents /caregivers .
The INTENT :
To give parents /caregivers the space to re energize themselves and also realign their perspectives to chart out a positive framework for themselves and their families .
The SPACE :
The location is the beautiful Karl Kubel Institute of Development Education at Anaikatti near Coimbatore .Surrounded by the Nilgiri mountains the place itself will have an immediate calming effect on all the participants .
Last date for registration 26 Jan 2018
- Starts on: Thursday, 15 Feb 2018 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 17 Feb 2018 at 03:00 PM
- City: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Location: Karl kubel institute for development eduction
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: Amaze Charitable Trust
- Organizer Phone: 07094023043
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.amazetrust.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 12, 2019 Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Peranbu, a movie review - Guest column by A L Karpahaganesh
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
- Headlines February 11, 2019 SBI warns customers on ATM frauds
- Accessibility February 11, 2019 Citizen activism pays off, gurdwara in East Delhi takes steps to make worship accessible for all
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events February 7, 2019
Events February 14, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News