Symptoms of hearing loss
January 6, 2018
Loss of hearing can occur at any time in life although it is more prominent in older age. If you are concerned about your hearing, here are 7 symptoms you can look out for.
- If you have to turn up the volume of TV sets or radio. You may not realize that you are using a higher volume setting and someone else may point it out.
- While in a group, you miss out on conversation and ate not able to take part actively. This could be due to loss of hearing.
- If the voices are not clear and you hear them as if with covered ears.
- Missing phone calls or not able to hear the doorbell ringing at times.
- Trying to move your neck towards the direction of the sound to hear better could indicate that hearing power is degrading.
In case you have any doubts about your hearing, get it checked.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked March 19, 2019 My disability taught me to unlock my potential - My Take by Dhanya Ravi
- Get-hooked March 18, 2019 Disability rights rules amended for people with high support needs
- Headlines March 18, 2019 Goa CM Manohar Parrikar is no more
- Accessibility March 22, 2019 Karnataka govt introduces accessibility features for elections, disability groups raise questions
- Headlines March 23, 2019 Jet Airways pilots’ refuse to fly if salaries not cleared by 31 March
- Headlines March 24, 2019 BJP drops Shatrughan Sinha from candidate list
- Headlines March 20, 2019 Madhya Pradesh girl raped & killed, uncle & brothers accused
- Headlines March 18, 2019 New Zealand attack - 3 men from Hyderabad among 50 killed
- Headlines March 24, 2019 Jet Airways suspends flights to 13 international routes
- Accessibility March 20, 2019 Global brand IKEA goes accessible, launches 3D printable furniture pieces
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked March 21, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News