Symptoms of hearing loss
Loss of hearing can occur at any time in life although it is more prominent in older age. If you are concerned about your hearing, here are 7 symptoms you can look out for.
- If you have to turn up the volume of TV sets or radio. You may not realize that you are using a higher volume setting and someone else may point it out.
- While in a group, you miss out on conversation and ate not able to take part actively. This could be due to loss of hearing.
- If the voices are not clear and you hear them as if with covered ears.
- Missing phone calls or not able to hear the doorbell ringing at times.
- Trying to move your neck towards the direction of the sound to hear better could indicate that hearing power is degrading.
In case you have any doubts about your hearing, get it checked.