Symptoms of hearing loss
Loss of hearing can occur at any time in life although it is more prominent in older age. If you are concerned about your hearing, here are 7 symptoms you can look out for.
- If you have to turn up the volume of TV sets or radio. You may not realize that you are using a higher volume setting and someone else may point it out.
- While in a group, you miss out on conversation and ate not able to take part actively. This could be due to loss of hearing.
- If the voices are not clear and you hear them as if with covered ears.
- Missing phone calls or not able to hear the doorbell ringing at times.
- Trying to move your neck towards the direction of the sound to hear better could indicate that hearing power is degrading.
In case you have any doubts about your hearing, get it checked.
Watch in Sign Language
- Some driving tips for people with disabilities
November 19, 2018
- Some tips to boost self-esteem for people with disabilities
November 19, 2018
- 5 things you must know about wheelchair users
November 18, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 13, 2018 Actor Akshay Kumar says he never met self-styled god man Ram Rahim
- Headlines November 14, 2018 Prime Minister Modi launches projects over ₹2,400 crore in Varanasi
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 What made Stan Lee's superheroes so magical for children with autism
- Accessibility November 13, 2018 This music teacher's video tutorials are bringing songs alive for people who are deaf & hard of hearing
- Headlines November 19, 2018 Image of 'Statue of Unity' from space released by American company
- Headlines November 13, 2018 Union Minister Ananth Kumar passes away at age of 59
- Headlines November 17, 2018 Protestors block activist Trupti Desai who was headed to Sabarimala
- Get-hooked November 15, 2018 Prince Durairaj is on a mission to spread awareness on child sexual abuse
- Get-hooked November 19, 2018 Some tips to boost self-esteem for people with disabilities
- Get-hooked November 15, 2018 Prayatna Counselling & Early Intervention Centre is on the journey of making a positive change
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked November 13, 2018
Get-hooked November 14, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News