Math workshop for SCAN parents
Special Child Assistance Network (SCAN) started in 2015 as a group of parents who wanted to meet, discuss and share our experiences of having a child with special needs. SCAN is now a group of over 400 parents of children with special abilities.
A very vibrant group, with all parents continuously looking to improve their families' life and secure their children's future. Parents come from different backgrounds, and we all have our ups and downs... some days there are more downs than ups!
SCAN aims to help special needs parents and their families deal with both day-to-day as well as long-term issues and goals.
We share our experiences, our successes, our challenges, our aspirations, our dreams - for ourselves and our children. Above all we encourage each other to Have Fun and Celebrate Life!
- Starts on: Saturday, 06 Jan 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 06 Jan 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: 1, Sambhandam street
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: SCAN
- Organizer Phone: 9972741546
- Organizer Website: http://www.scanfamily.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports February 12, 2019 Indian disabled cricket team gets invite from Pakistan
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Patients find centre stage in competencies aimed to develop disability-inclusive compassionate care
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Cherish your life with all its unique flaws and blessings- My Take by Sundari Sivasubbu, Author
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019