Math workshop for SCAN parents
Special Child Assistance Network (SCAN) started in 2015 as a group of parents who wanted to meet, discuss and share our experiences of having a child with special needs. SCAN is now a group of over 400 parents of children with special abilities.
A very vibrant group, with all parents continuously looking to improve their families' life and secure their children's future. Parents come from different backgrounds, and we all have our ups and downs... some days there are more downs than ups!
SCAN aims to help special needs parents and their families deal with both day-to-day as well as long-term issues and goals.
We share our experiences, our successes, our challenges, our aspirations, our dreams - for ourselves and our children. Above all we encourage each other to Have Fun and Celebrate Life!
- Starts on: Saturday, 06 Jan 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 06 Jan 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: 1, Sambhandam street
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: SCAN
- Organizer Phone: 9972741546
- Organizer Website: http://www.scanfamily.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 These surprise gift boxes by Little Trovebox has people hooked
- Events June 20, 2019 Special buddies program (Intermediate group)
- Education June 21, 2019 American College in Madurai introduces disability studies in syllabus
- Headlines June 17, 2019 More deaths due to encephalitis in Bihar
- Parasports June 18, 2019 ‘Keep striving until you achieve your goals’- My take by Vysakh SR
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Chennai hit by worst water crisis
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Narendra Modi celebrates yoga day at Ranchi
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News