Math workshop for SCAN parents
Special Child Assistance Network (SCAN) started in 2015 as a group of parents who wanted to meet, discuss and share our experiences of having a child with special needs. SCAN is now a group of over 400 parents of children with special abilities.
A very vibrant group, with all parents continuously looking to improve their families' life and secure their children's future. Parents come from different backgrounds, and we all have our ups and downs... some days there are more downs than ups!
SCAN aims to help special needs parents and their families deal with both day-to-day as well as long-term issues and goals.
We share our experiences, our successes, our challenges, our aspirations, our dreams - for ourselves and our children. Above all we encourage each other to Have Fun and Celebrate Life!
- Starts on: Saturday, 06 Jan 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 06 Jan 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: 1, Sambhandam street
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: SCAN
- Organizer Phone: 9972741546
- Organizer Website: http://www.scanfamily.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 New study highlights importance of building motor skills in kids with autism
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 Stay healthy & fit in a wheelchair. Here's how
- Accessibility December 11, 2018 The wheelchair has given me wings to fly! - My Take by Dr Divya Singh
- Get-hooked December 16, 2018 Empowerment of disabled women was the focus of cross disability workshops in Kerala
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Virat gets booed by fans in Australia, 'not done' says former Aussie player
- Headlines December 11, 2018 RBI Governor Urjit Patel resigns
- Employment December 15, 2018 Staff from schools for disabled kids protest against government apathy in Kerala
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018