Math workshop for SCAN parents
Special Child Assistance Network (SCAN) started in 2015 as a group of parents who wanted to meet, discuss and share our experiences of having a child with special needs. SCAN is now a group of over 400 parents of children with special abilities.
A very vibrant group, with all parents continuously looking to improve their families' life and secure their children's future. Parents come from different backgrounds, and we all have our ups and downs... some days there are more downs than ups!
SCAN aims to help special needs parents and their families deal with both day-to-day as well as long-term issues and goals.
We share our experiences, our successes, our challenges, our aspirations, our dreams - for ourselves and our children. Above all we encourage each other to Have Fun and Celebrate Life!
- Starts on: Saturday, 06 Jan 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 06 Jan 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: 1, Sambhandam street
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: SCAN
- Organizer Phone: 9972741546
- Organizer Website: http://www.scanfamily.org/