Pedal-O-Thon is back, bigger and better!
Pedal-O-Thon is a non-profit initiative by the students of Oberoi International school, in partnership with the “Fellowship of the Physically Handicapped” NGO that aims to unite mum-bike-ars (from grades 9-12) to cycle for a cause and wheel in a change.
It is a cyclothon that aims to celebrate the unique ability present in each differently-abled individual, and promote their capabilities in our ableist society. We give you the chance to start riding and change the world, one pedal at a time!
- Starts on: Sunday, 28 Jan 2018 at 06:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 28 Jan 2018 at 09:00 AM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: BKC
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Pedal-O-Thon
- Organizer Phone: 9867488007
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.pedal-o-thon.com/