Pedal-O-Thon is back, bigger and better!
Pedal-O-Thon is a non-profit initiative by the students of Oberoi International school, in partnership with the “Fellowship of the Physically Handicapped” NGO that aims to unite mum-bike-ars (from grades 9-12) to cycle for a cause and wheel in a change.
It is a cyclothon that aims to celebrate the unique ability present in each differently-abled individual, and promote their capabilities in our ableist society. We give you the chance to start riding and change the world, one pedal at a time!
- Starts on: Sunday, 28 Jan 2018 at 06:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 28 Jan 2018 at 09:00 AM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: BKC
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Pedal-O-Thon
- Organizer Phone: 9867488007
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.pedal-o-thon.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Resolving 26/11 Mumbai attacks is in Pakistan's interest, says Imran Khan
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Kedarnath movie banned in 7 Uttarakhand districts
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Wedding preparations of Mukesh Ambani's daughter begin
- Accessibility December 7, 2018 Disability Heroes - Prajith Jaipal is out to create a new India, accessible & barrier-free
- Get-hooked December 6, 2018 Activities that can be fun & stimulating for kids with dyspraxia
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 What makes them Disability Heroes - World Disability Day Special
- Headlines December 6, 2018 Prime Minister Modi attends Priyanka-Nick’s reception party
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News