9th Inclusive Monthly Meetup
Our 9th Inclusive Monthly Meetup which is also the 1st of 2018 is turning out to be a Big Affair and will be held on Saturday, the 13th of January.
Over lunch we will listen to some INSPIRING TALKS by Professionals and Self Advocates, watch a Ramp Walk, Experience a Musical Performance and of course, there is a BIG SURPRISE in store for all too!
We are grateful to Rise Infinity Foundation and Friends for their support. But since a big affair leads to bigger expense, we had to raise the Registration fee to: Rs 200.
Please Confirm your attendance by the 10th of Jan to avail Seating & Lunch.
- Starts on: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018 at 04:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: MIG Cricket Club. Galaxy Banquet,Bandra
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: TRINAYANI
- Organizer Phone: 9769357390
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://trinayani.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Over 50 people dead, 30 missing in Nepal floods
- Technology July 12, 2019 Excessive TV watching could trigger symptoms of ADHD in kids, says study
- Events July 11, 2019 Gala Dance Party
- Headlines July 13, 2019 Kangana accuses media of defamation
- Headlines July 11, 2019 Karnataka political drama unfolds outside Mumbai hotel
- Parasports July 14, 2019 Para chess champ Jennitha Anto does India proud yet again
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 NGO Sreesh Mandiram was born out of a couple's experience coping with disability
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News