9th Inclusive Monthly Meetup
Our 9th Inclusive Monthly Meetup which is also the 1st of 2018 is turning out to be a Big Affair and will be held on Saturday, the 13th of January.
Over lunch we will listen to some INSPIRING TALKS by Professionals and Self Advocates, watch a Ramp Walk, Experience a Musical Performance and of course, there is a BIG SURPRISE in store for all too!
We are grateful to Rise Infinity Foundation and Friends for their support. But since a big affair leads to bigger expense, we had to raise the Registration fee to: Rs 200.
Please Confirm your attendance by the 10th of Jan to avail Seating & Lunch.
- Starts on: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018 at 04:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: MIG Cricket Club. Galaxy Banquet,Bandra
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: TRINAYANI
- Organizer Phone: 9769357390
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://trinayani.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 20, 2018 Amritsar grenade attack puts Punjab Police on the backfoot
- Headlines November 21, 2018 India Vs Australia Twenty20 International series begins today
- Headlines November 16, 2018 South African President to be Republic Day chief guest
- Accessibility November 16, 2018 Filmmaker Rustom Irani to explore legal options against Jet Airways for alleged manhandling on flight
- Headlines November 21, 2018 Delhi air quality still poor, authorities consider artificial rain
- Get-hooked November 16, 2018 Sexual assaults on disabled women to come under focus in Delhi convention
- Get-hooked November 21, 2018 Why financial planning is key when you have a child with a disability
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 17, 2018