9th Inclusive Monthly Meetup
Our 9th Inclusive Monthly Meetup which is also the 1st of 2018 is turning out to be a Big Affair and will be held on Saturday, the 13th of January.
Over lunch we will listen to some INSPIRING TALKS by Professionals and Self Advocates, watch a Ramp Walk, Experience a Musical Performance and of course, there is a BIG SURPRISE in store for all too!
We are grateful to Rise Infinity Foundation and Friends for their support. But since a big affair leads to bigger expense, we had to raise the Registration fee to: Rs 200.
Please Confirm your attendance by the 10th of Jan to avail Seating & Lunch.
- Starts on: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018 at 04:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: MIG Cricket Club. Galaxy Banquet,Bandra
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: TRINAYANI
- Organizer Phone: 9769357390
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://trinayani.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Events February 17, 2019 Meraki – Where Art Exceeds Artists
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
- Parasports February 19, 2019 "After playing for 15 years, I am getting recognition now" - My Take by blind chess champ Kishan Gangolli
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kerala's disability rights groups gear up to challenge unjust road transport authorities
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Chessbase India bats for disabled players at a time when official support is hard to come by
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019
Get-hooked February 14, 2019