We're One Ride
How many times have you gone to a McDonalds or a CCD and seen a differently-abled person sitting there, all by themselves having a coffee? How many times have you seen them in bars, or pubs or movie theatres? Not too many times, right? Ever asked yourself why?
The answer is inclusion. We have created so much discrimination in our world that the largest minority of the world has been silenced. We as bikers have a certain image of being rough and tough with a who-cares-attitude, but being from the brotherhood we know that bikers care, and they care a lot.
So on the 7th of January, Join us in proving to the world that disability is only an attitude and that BIKERS CARE. Register now on www.weareoneride.com and join the ride.
Let's make Mumbai the biggest biker get-together we can think about. Just dress up in your favourite black and/or white outfit and shed the labels that the world has given you. How? We'll tell you at that at the start point itself.
Meeting Points - Contact Numbers - Destination (within 100 km) etc will be shared in due time!
We ride for the #Superhumans to remove the labels the society has give to us.
Rules for the ride: - Helmets are compulsory for all, including pillions and female riders. - Please ensure that your bike(s) papers are in order. We take no responsibility whatsoever in case of a mishap/offence - Donations will be made only by Credit/Debit Card or netbanking on www.weareoneride.com - Please be respectable to the differently-abled when you meet them. They are not used to being around bikers so it is our job to make them feel comfortable.
Feel free to share the event and invite friends and biker groups who would be interested in cause rides.
- Starts on: Sunday, 07 Jan 2018 at 06:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 07 Jan 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Versova
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Road Thrill
- Organizer Phone: 9999779454
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://roadthrillcommunity.com/blog/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Jallianwalah Bagh massacre, people pay tribute
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 "Court order should set a model for others with mental disabilities", says Bengal MBBS aspirant Tathagata Ghosh
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Don't play too safe with your money, look at ways to invest smartly
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Hygiene lessons for children with autism can be made fun, here's how
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News