Visually impaired man from Bhubaneswar is an engineer and a writer too!
Raja Mishra is leading a professionally successfully life and works in a multinational company in Bengaluru.
31 year old Raja lost his vision due to genetic disorders during his student days. However, that has not stopped him for leading a life of success and achievements.
He currently draws an annual package of more than 12 lakh rupees and is also the proud author of three books.
Raja Mishra works as an engineer with Cisco Systems for the last six years. He belongs to Bhubaneswar but is happy with the life he has made for himself in Bengaluru.
Raja Mishra in accessibility testing of software for the visually challenged and also does software development. He is an independent man and seldom needs others for any day to day activities of life.
Mishra lives alone in Bengaluru and does his own cooking. He also uses mobile software to book cabs and commute.
He still finds time to write books and is into writing fiction. His upcoming book is a love story of a blind man.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Superstar Rajinikanth will not contest Lok Sabha Elections
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines February 17, 2019 India-Australia series - Karthik dropped
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked February 20, 2019 Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 8, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News