Visually impaired man from Bhubaneswar is an engineer and a writer too!
January 8, 2018
Raja Mishra is leading a professionally successfully life and works in a multinational company in Bengaluru.
31 year old Raja lost his vision due to genetic disorders during his student days. However, that has not stopped him for leading a life of success and achievements.
He currently draws an annual package of more than 12 lakh rupees and is also the proud author of three books.
Raja Mishra works as an engineer with Cisco Systems for the last six years. He belongs to Bhubaneswar but is happy with the life he has made for himself in Bengaluru.
Raja Mishra in accessibility testing of software for the visually challenged and also does software development. He is an independent man and seldom needs others for any day to day activities of life.
Mishra lives alone in Bengaluru and does his own cooking. He also uses mobile software to book cabs and commute.
He still finds time to write books and is into writing fiction. His upcoming book is a love story of a blind man.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports June 21, 2019 Ahead of Physical Disability World Series, allegations of bias against selectors
- Headlines June 25, 2019 Jharkhand mob lynching victim dies, five arrested
- Headlines June 26, 2019 Felt suicidal after India loss, says Pakistan cricket coach
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Afghanistan match was a lesson, says Virat
- Headlines June 23, 2019 Rahul Gandhi criticised for mocking Dog Squad yoga picture
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Narendra Modi celebrates yoga day at Ranchi
- Get-hooked June 26, 2019 Nationwide contest seeks to unearth and showcase talented blind cooks
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News