Visually impaired man from Bhubaneswar is an engineer and a writer too!
Raja Mishra is leading a professionally successfully life and works in a multinational company in Bengaluru.
31 year old Raja lost his vision due to genetic disorders during his student days. However, that has not stopped him for leading a life of success and achievements.
He currently draws an annual package of more than 12 lakh rupees and is also the proud author of three books.
Raja Mishra works as an engineer with Cisco Systems for the last six years. He belongs to Bhubaneswar but is happy with the life he has made for himself in Bengaluru.
Raja Mishra in accessibility testing of software for the visually challenged and also does software development. He is an independent man and seldom needs others for any day to day activities of life.
Mishra lives alone in Bengaluru and does his own cooking. He also uses mobile software to book cabs and commute.
He still finds time to write books and is into writing fiction. His upcoming book is a love story of a blind man.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events November 15, 2018 Convention Against Sexual Assaults on Women with Disabilities
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 What made Stan Lee's superheroes so magical for children with autism
- Headlines November 20, 2018 Shah Rukh Khan champions Air India on social media
- Parasports November 15, 2018 Mumbai to play host to second wheelchair basketball camp in November
- Events November 15, 2018 BGFI's Accessible Tour to Mumbai Dockyard
- Headlines November 21, 2018 Xiaomi to launch Redmi Note 6 Pro in India this week
- Headlines November 17, 2018 Protestors block activist Trupti Desai who was headed to Sabarimala
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked November 16, 2018
Get-hooked November 19, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 17, 2018