Visually impaired man from Bhubaneswar is an engineer and a writer too!
January 8, 2018
Raja Mishra is leading a professionally successfully life and works in a multinational company in Bengaluru.
31 year old Raja lost his vision due to genetic disorders during his student days. However, that has not stopped him for leading a life of success and achievements.
He currently draws an annual package of more than 12 lakh rupees and is also the proud author of three books.
Raja Mishra works as an engineer with Cisco Systems for the last six years. He belongs to Bhubaneswar but is happy with the life he has made for himself in Bengaluru.
Raja Mishra in accessibility testing of software for the visually challenged and also does software development. He is an independent man and seldom needs others for any day to day activities of life.
Mishra lives alone in Bengaluru and does his own cooking. He also uses mobile software to book cabs and commute.
He still finds time to write books and is into writing fiction. His upcoming book is a love story of a blind man.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Events April 15, 2019 Accessible Bowling
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Some tips for people with disabilities to stay fit & healthy
- Accessibility April 21, 2019 Kozhikode Collectorate introduces facilities for accessible elections
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News