So many stories and such little time! All to be traded in an evening's while!
Come and join us for a beer or lime, as Travel Tales return once again at the very accessible El Toro in Bandra.
Witness artist Banat perform live. Bring your favourite disabled and able-bodied folks for an exciting Sunday evening, filled with fun friends, great music, and delicious food!
Entry fee: 500/- Per head (to be paid at the venue). This includes: 2 Veg and Non-veg starters, beer and mocktails* (limited serving).
- Starts on: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018 at 06:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018 at 10:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: El Toro, ONGC colony lane, Bandra West
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: Enable Travel
- Organizer Phone: 09967379103
- Organizer Website: http://www.enabletravel.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Nominations for 2019 NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards are open
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Outrage over Pakistani ad mocking Indian pilot
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Bhuvneshwar Kumar out for 2 matches
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Seeking a friend or life partner? Register at this meet up
- Events June 13, 2019 Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News