So many stories and such little time! All to be traded in an evening's while!
Come and join us for a beer or lime, as Travel Tales return once again at the very accessible El Toro in Bandra.
Witness artist Banat perform live. Bring your favourite disabled and able-bodied folks for an exciting Sunday evening, filled with fun friends, great music, and delicious food!
Entry fee: 500/- Per head (to be paid at the venue). This includes: 2 Veg and Non-veg starters, beer and mocktails* (limited serving).
- Starts on: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018 at 06:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018 at 10:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: El Toro, ONGC colony lane, Bandra West
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: Enable Travel
- Organizer Phone: 09967379103
- Organizer Website: http://www.enabletravel.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
- Accessibility February 11, 2019 Citizen activism pays off, gurdwara in East Delhi takes steps to make worship accessible for all
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
- Headlines February 17, 2019 India-Australia series - Karthik dropped
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News