So many stories and such little time! All to be traded in an evening's while!
Come and join us for a beer or lime, as Travel Tales return once again at the very accessible El Toro in Bandra.
Witness artist Banat perform live. Bring your favourite disabled and able-bodied folks for an exciting Sunday evening, filled with fun friends, great music, and delicious food!
Entry fee: 500/- Per head (to be paid at the venue). This includes: 2 Veg and Non-veg starters, beer and mocktails* (limited serving).
- Starts on: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018 at 06:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018 at 10:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: El Toro, ONGC colony lane, Bandra West
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: Enable Travel
- Organizer Phone: 09967379103
- Organizer Website: http://www.enabletravel.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 5, 2018 2.0 may soon become Akshay Kumar’s most successful film
- Headlines December 8, 2018 Singer Mika Singh detained& released in Dubai over sexual harassment allegations
- Technology December 10, 2018 Bengaluru meet brings together key stakeholders working on indigenous assistive tech solutions
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Some tips for dating when you have a disability
- Accessibility December 7, 2018 Disability Heroes - Prajith Jaipal is out to create a new India, accessible & barrier-free
- Get-hooked December 5, 2018 Disability Heroes - Deaf political candidate Sudeep Shukla is a sign of the changing times
- Headlines December 7, 2018 Section 144 extended in Sabarimala till 8 December
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News