Lionathlon 2018 - Sports for the Differently Abled
Miracles happen everyday, but only if you know where to look for them. A child with special needs brings with it abundant opportunities of grace.
It slows you down, and it allows you to enjoy the little things - a calm quite day, a hard-won skill, a spontaneous hug or a pleasant conversation.
What really matters are these little moments, little actions, which become the source of abundant joy.
"Lionathlon 2018 - Sports for the differently abled" a flagship program by Lions District 318C.
The program is organized by Lions Club of Koothattukulam, and is scheduled on 14th January, 2018 at Government model highschool premises, Palakuzha, Koothattukulam.
Participants will be given T-shirts and yummy refreshments!
- Starts on: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018 at 04:00 PM
- City: Lions Club Koothattukulam
- Location: Koothattukulam, Kerala
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Lions Club Koothattukulam
- Organizer Phone: 9446514555
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines March 20, 2019 One CRPF jawan killed, six others injured in naxal attack
- Events March 19, 2019 BGFI's session on STEM study - An Inclusive Avenue for the Blind
- Get-hooked March 20, 2019 Madras High Court increases aid for disabled people under assistance scheme by 25%
- Get-hooked March 22, 2019 National award winner, dancer & sportsman, all-rounder Akshay inspires youngsters
- Events March 20, 2019 1st ODI National Zone Cricket Championship for Deaf
- Get-hooked March 23, 2019 Parenting Corner- Potty Training Children with Down syndrome
- Get-hooked March 21, 2019 #WonderWoman - Ketna Mehta is giving people with disabilities wings to fly
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events March 11, 2019
Events March 12, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News