Lionathlon 2018 - Sports for the Differently Abled
Miracles happen everyday, but only if you know where to look for them. A child with special needs brings with it abundant opportunities of grace.
It slows you down, and it allows you to enjoy the little things - a calm quite day, a hard-won skill, a spontaneous hug or a pleasant conversation.
What really matters are these little moments, little actions, which become the source of abundant joy.
"Lionathlon 2018 - Sports for the differently abled" a flagship program by Lions District 318C.
The program is organized by Lions Club of Koothattukulam, and is scheduled on 14th January, 2018 at Government model highschool premises, Palakuzha, Koothattukulam.
Participants will be given T-shirts and yummy refreshments!
- Starts on: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018 at 04:00 PM
- City: Lions Club Koothattukulam
- Location: Koothattukulam, Kerala
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Lions Club Koothattukulam
- Organizer Phone: 9446514555
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 24, 2019 PM Modi's victory speech - Key Highlights
- Headlines May 22, 2019 PM Modi pays tribute to Rajiv Gandhi on death anniversary
- Get-hooked May 25, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked May 26, 2019 Understanding Phantom Limb Pain
- Headlines May 22, 2019 Clean chit for Mulayam Singh & son in corruption case
- Get-hooked May 24, 2019 Para athlete Javed Choudhari to dance up a storm on reality show Dance Deewane
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Huge turnout for #MenToo protests held in Delhi
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News