Lionathlon 2018 - Sports for the Differently Abled
Miracles happen everyday, but only if you know where to look for them. A child with special needs brings with it abundant opportunities of grace.
It slows you down, and it allows you to enjoy the little things - a calm quite day, a hard-won skill, a spontaneous hug or a pleasant conversation.
What really matters are these little moments, little actions, which become the source of abundant joy.
"Lionathlon 2018 - Sports for the differently abled" a flagship program by Lions District 318C.
The program is organized by Lions Club of Koothattukulam, and is scheduled on 14th January, 2018 at Government model highschool premises, Palakuzha, Koothattukulam.
Participants will be given T-shirts and yummy refreshments!
- Starts on: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018 at 04:00 PM
- City: Lions Club Koothattukulam
- Location: Koothattukulam, Kerala
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Lions Club Koothattukulam
- Organizer Phone: 9446514555
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked November 15, 2018 Prayatna Counselling & Early Intervention Centre is on the journey of making a positive change
- Headlines November 18, 2018 Kerala shutdowns as Sabarimala open for ‘Mandala Kalam’
- Get-hooked November 19, 2018 Some tips to boost self-esteem for people with disabilities
- Headlines November 14, 2018 Marvel Comics creator Stan Lee dies at 95
- Parasports November 19, 2018 Coach Jaspal Dhani on a mission to put India on the global map of wheelchair basketball
- Accessibility November 18, 2018 MCI moves towards public consultation on on amendments to disability rules for MBBS students
- Technology November 13, 2018 Engineering student develops app called Myability that speaks out typed text
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 15, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News