Lionathlon 2018 - Sports for the Differently Abled
Miracles happen everyday, but only if you know where to look for them. A child with special needs brings with it abundant opportunities of grace.
It slows you down, and it allows you to enjoy the little things - a calm quite day, a hard-won skill, a spontaneous hug or a pleasant conversation.
What really matters are these little moments, little actions, which become the source of abundant joy.
"Lionathlon 2018 - Sports for the differently abled" a flagship program by Lions District 318C.
The program is organized by Lions Club of Koothattukulam, and is scheduled on 14th January, 2018 at Government model highschool premises, Palakuzha, Koothattukulam.
Participants will be given T-shirts and yummy refreshments!
- Starts on: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018 at 04:00 PM
- City: Lions Club Koothattukulam
- Location: Koothattukulam, Kerala
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Lions Club Koothattukulam
- Organizer Phone: 9446514555
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://