Mamangatandav - Let's Celebrate Inclusion
For the first time ever in Kerala, Mamangam - The School of Dance is bringing India's only inclusive dance festival in collaboration with Enable India and Smileys.
As the famous malayalam poem says "Maveli naadu vaanedum kaalam manushayar ellarum onnu pollae..."
This January Persons with vision impairment, Deaf, and persons with physical disability will dance together with us to spread inclusion of all.
- Starts on: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Kochi
- Location: kochi
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: Enable Community
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.enablecommunity.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports December 16, 2018 India roots for Arunima Sinha as she sets to scale Antarctica's highest peak
- Events December 13, 2018 DRIVE FOR AUTISM - A TSD CAR RALLY
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 This Mumbai sports academy for disabled kids brings a spring to the steps & a smile
- Events December 11, 2018 Annual Party Forum For Autism
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Three terrorists & seven civilians killed at encounter in Jammu & Kashmir
- Employment December 12, 2018 Visual impairment is no barrier to a successful career. Here are some tips
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 Stay healthy & fit in a wheelchair. Here's how
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018