Mamangatandav - Let's Celebrate Inclusion
For the first time ever in Kerala, Mamangam - The School of Dance is bringing India's only inclusive dance festival in collaboration with Enable India and Smileys.
As the famous malayalam poem says "Maveli naadu vaanedum kaalam manushayar ellarum onnu pollae..."
This January Persons with vision impairment, Deaf, and persons with physical disability will dance together with us to spread inclusion of all.
- Starts on: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Kochi
- Location: kochi
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: Enable Community
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.enablecommunity.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 High time to bid goodbye to idioms that mock the disabled community
- Events October 17, 2018 NAB Presents Interactive Meeting with a Global Leader in Accessibility
- Parasports October 17, 2018 India's para badminton players show their mettle in the Asian Para Games
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 ALFAA centre for people with autism has a story of remarkable spirit behind it
- Events October 22, 2018 Sixth National Conference on Inclusive Education
- Get-hooked October 21, 2018 Check out these fun outings for children with autism
- Get-hooked October 20, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 – Leprosy Cured persons
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News