World champs once again! Indian blind cricket team lifts 2018 Cup
The Indian blind cricket team has done it again. India defeated Pakistan by seven wickets at the Blind Cricket World Cup in Dubai.
This is their third world title. India have been world champions since 2012.
The Pakistani team had made 282 runs for 8 wickets in the set 40 overs. India reached the target in just 34.5 overs making for a glorious win again.
Deepak Malik made the highest run for the team at 79 runs from 71 balls and Venkateshwara Rao scored 64 runs in 55-balls
The Indian blind cricket team is the only blind team in the world to win the T-20, ODI and Asian championships. No other team in the world has won all three.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Kashmir Valley shuts down after terror attack
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Get-hooked February 21, 2019 #LovePossible - Newlyweds Shilpa & Danish Mahajan are setting serious couple goals
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Parasports February 12, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News