Behavior management workshop for parents of children on Autism spectrum
Ummeed’s Autism Team will be conducting a Behaviour Workshop for parents and caregivers of children with Autism.
The workshop will help understand why children with Autism behave the way they do.
Most importantly, parents and caregivers will learn simple ways to handle challenging behaviour.
- Starts on: Wednesday, 03 Jan 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 03 Jan 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Ummeed Training Facility, Parel
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: Ummeed
- Organizer Phone: 02262102000
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http:// http://ummeed.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 These disabled youngsters find their passion in something unique
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Some tips for dating when you have a disability
- Events December 8, 2018 Poetry and Talent Nite at Mitr
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 4% job reservation for disabled people announced in Goa
- Accessibility December 7, 2018 Come June 2019, Kolkata's historic Victoria Memorial promises to re-open in an accessible avatar
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 Understanding Auditory Processing Disorder (APD)
- Accessibility December 9, 2018 Bengaluru’s Namma Pride gets a thumbs up for its accessibility features
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News