First National Congress for Persons with Disabilities
We invite you to participate in the first Congress for Persons with Disabilities in India. It will be held in Karl Kubel Institute , Annaikatti, Coimbatore.
The Congress will be a social and cultural event with a focus on networking and building cultural and interpersonal relations. It will center on persons with disabilities, their needs, and their roles in the society.
One of the goals is to present disability as a starting point for development of new human skills that today’s world needs so much and to give persons with disabilities an opportunity to play an active role in creating an inclusive society.
The rich conference programme would feature theatrical performances, artistic contributions, lectures, discussions, workshops, sightseeing tours and visits to institutions and NGOs, athletic competitions, an arts and crafts show, and a trade fair for technical rehabilitation tools and social services, and an inclusive flash mob on the streets of Coimbatore.
Do not miss the unique chance to explore the city with many lakes in the foothills of the Western Ghats, in South India.
- Starts on: Thursday, 01 Mar 2018 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 04 Mar 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Location: KKID Campus, Anaikatti Road
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Nandavanam
- Organizer Phone: 9791823043
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://nandavanam.co/ncpwd-2018/index.php
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports February 13, 2019 Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
- Parasports February 12, 2019 Indian disabled cricket team gets invite from Pakistan
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Events February 12, 2019 World Women's Day
- Headlines February 15, 2019 40 soldiers killed in J&K attack
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events February 17, 2019
Events February 6, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News