First National Congress for Persons with Disabilities
We invite you to participate in the first Congress for Persons with Disabilities in India. It will be held in Karl Kubel Institute , Annaikatti, Coimbatore.
The Congress will be a social and cultural event with a focus on networking and building cultural and interpersonal relations. It will center on persons with disabilities, their needs, and their roles in the society.
One of the goals is to present disability as a starting point for development of new human skills that today’s world needs so much and to give persons with disabilities an opportunity to play an active role in creating an inclusive society.
The rich conference programme would feature theatrical performances, artistic contributions, lectures, discussions, workshops, sightseeing tours and visits to institutions and NGOs, athletic competitions, an arts and crafts show, and a trade fair for technical rehabilitation tools and social services, and an inclusive flash mob on the streets of Coimbatore.
Do not miss the unique chance to explore the city with many lakes in the foothills of the Western Ghats, in South India.
- Starts on: Thursday, 01 Mar 2018 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 04 Mar 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Location: KKID Campus, Anaikatti Road
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Nandavanam
- Organizer Phone: 9791823043
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://nandavanam.co/ncpwd-2018/index.php
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 Get set for an explosion of art & culture in accessible forms at the Serendipity Arts Festival
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Three terrorists & seven civilians killed at encounter in Jammu & Kashmir
- Technology December 10, 2018 Bengaluru meet brings together key stakeholders working on indigenous assistive tech solutions
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Why is Speech Therapy important? Some information
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 New study highlights importance of building motor skills in kids with autism
- Technology December 17, 2018 Microsoft introduces real-time captions and translations to Skype and PowerPoint
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Praangan is meeting educational needs of children with disorders
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018