First National Congress for Persons with Disabilities
We invite you to participate in the first Congress for Persons with Disabilities in India. It will be held in Karl Kubel Institute , Annaikatti, Coimbatore.
The Congress will be a social and cultural event with a focus on networking and building cultural and interpersonal relations. It will center on persons with disabilities, their needs, and their roles in the society.
One of the goals is to present disability as a starting point for development of new human skills that today's world needs so much and to give persons with disabilities an opportunity to play an active role in creating an inclusive society.
The rich conference programme would feature theatrical performances, artistic contributions, lectures, discussions, workshops, sightseeing tours and visits to institutions and NGOs, athletic competitions, an arts and crafts show, and a trade fair for technical rehabilitation tools and social services, and an inclusive flash mob on the streets of Coimbatore.
Do not miss the unique chance to explore the city with many lakes in the foothills of the Western Ghats, in South India.
- Starts on: Thursday, 01 Mar 2018 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 04 Mar 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Location: KKID Campus, Anaikatti Road
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Nandavanam
- Organizer Phone: 9791823043
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://nandavanam.co/ncpwd-2018/index.php
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan pays 70 crore tax
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events April 10, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News