First National Congress for Persons with Disabilities
We invite you to participate in the first Congress for Persons with Disabilities in India. It will be held in Karl Kubel Institute , Annaikatti, Coimbatore.
The Congress will be a social and cultural event with a focus on networking and building cultural and interpersonal relations. It will center on persons with disabilities, their needs, and their roles in the society.
One of the goals is to present disability as a starting point for development of new human skills that today's world needs so much and to give persons with disabilities an opportunity to play an active role in creating an inclusive society.
The rich conference programme would feature theatrical performances, artistic contributions, lectures, discussions, workshops, sightseeing tours and visits to institutions and NGOs, athletic competitions, an arts and crafts show, and a trade fair for technical rehabilitation tools and social services, and an inclusive flash mob on the streets of Coimbatore.
Do not miss the unique chance to explore the city with many lakes in the foothills of the Western Ghats, in South India.
- Starts on: Thursday, 01 Mar 2018 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 04 Mar 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Location: KKID Campus, Anaikatti Road
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Nandavanam
- Organizer Phone: 9791823043
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://nandavanam.co/ncpwd-2018/index.php