India's victorious blind cricket team on top of the world, literally!
India’s blind cricket team, which won the World Cup final against Pakistan in Sharjah on Friday, were on the top of the world the next day, literally. They they visited Burj Khalifa, which is the world's tallest tower. The team led by captain Ajay Reddy loved every moment of their visit.
Reddy, who dedicated the win to India's armed forces, said that they had no words to express their joy. This was the team's first outing since they reached Dubai as they had been busy in intense preparation.
The victorious Indian blind team are scheduled to return to India today. The captain and team also got a congratulatory message from India’ chief selector MSK Prasad.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Kerala shutdowns after Sabarimala protests intensifies
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Dating a person with autism? Here are some things to keep in mind
- Accessibility October 14, 2018 This disabled girl from Kerala is fighting roadblocks to get a driver’s license
- Get-hooked October 19, 2018 Cycling for children with autism, some information
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 Staying fit with a disability is easy, here are some tips
- Parasports October 18, 2018 India beat Sri Lanka to win T20 series
- Technology October 17, 2018 Regional language dyslexia screening tool, DALI, now available as an app
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Education October 20, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News