India's victorious blind cricket team on top of the world, literally!
India’s blind cricket team, which won the World Cup final against Pakistan in Sharjah on Friday, were on the top of the world the next day, literally. They they visited Burj Khalifa, which is the world's tallest tower. The team led by captain Ajay Reddy loved every moment of their visit.
Reddy, who dedicated the win to India's armed forces, said that they had no words to express their joy. This was the team's first outing since they reached Dubai as they had been busy in intense preparation.
The victorious Indian blind team are scheduled to return to India today. The captain and team also got a congratulatory message from India’ chief selector MSK Prasad.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Annual Rendezvous event of Headway Foundation is an occasion to honour disabled achievers
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
- Headlines February 14, 2019 CAG report on Rafale deal brings relief to Modi government
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Disabled people are routine targets of abuse by Indian politicians despite laws banning this
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Munambam Beach in Kerala all set to become disabled-friendly
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 12, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News