India's victorious blind cricket team on top of the world, literally!
January 22, 2018
India's blind cricket team, which won the World Cup final against Pakistan in Sharjah on Friday, were on the top of the world the next day, literally. They they visited Burj Khalifa, which is the world's tallest tower. The team led by captain Ajay Reddy loved every moment of their visit.
Reddy, who dedicated the win to India's armed forces, said that they had no words to express their joy. This was the team's first outing since they reached Dubai as they had been busy in intense preparation.
The victorious Indian blind team are scheduled to return to India today. The captain and team also got a congratulatory message from India' chief selector MSK Prasad.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 11, 2019 #RareDiseases - Attitude key when living with Ataxia
- Headlines July 11, 2019 India lose semi-final to New Zealand
- Get-hooked July 10, 2019 Twitter hashtag sets off important conversation about worst disability "compliments"
- Events July 11, 2019 Movement therapy sessions
- Events July 11, 2019 Gala Dance Party
- Get-hooked July 12, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines July 9, 2019 India vs New Zealand semifinal match today
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News