India's victorious blind cricket team on top of the world, literally!
India’s blind cricket team, which won the World Cup final against Pakistan in Sharjah on Friday, were on the top of the world the next day, literally. They they visited Burj Khalifa, which is the world's tallest tower. The team led by captain Ajay Reddy loved every moment of their visit.
Reddy, who dedicated the win to India's armed forces, said that they had no words to express their joy. This was the team's first outing since they reached Dubai as they had been busy in intense preparation.
The victorious Indian blind team are scheduled to return to India today. The captain and team also got a congratulatory message from India’ chief selector MSK Prasad.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events December 17, 2018 All India Seventh Across Disability Matrimonial Get Together
- Events December 17, 2018 Blind Cricket League
- Events December 17, 2018 AADI Winter festival 2018!
- Get-hooked December 19, 2018 Gluten free diet for children with autism. Some information
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some useful Information about Angelman Syndrome
- Get-hooked December 19, 2018 Household noises can be noisy, protect your hearing in these ways
- Education December 14, 2018 Top medical institute in Chandigarh under scanner for discriminating against disabled candidates
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News