Publication Ceremony : Journey to Empowerment
CHILDRAISE is a Cross- Disability Organization committed to the Empowerment of Children with Special needs & Disability Issues.
ChildRaise Trust Team Invites you to share our joy & Celebrate with us!
1)Publication of 3rd Revised Edition of ChildRaise Resource Guide for Children with Special Needs" Journey to Empowerment"
2)Completion of Seventeen years of our cross disability website: www.childraise.com
3)Seven years of DISHA
4)One year of "DTour"
5) Musical Programme by "Tarang"
6) Stalls by other organisations to showcase & sell their handcrafted products.
- Starts on: Thursday, 01 Jan 1970 at 05:30 PM
- Ends on: Thursday, 01 Jan 1970 at 08:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Jaldevi Vikas Ground
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: Child Raise
- Organizer Phone: 1800221203
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.childraise.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 5, 2018 Australian fans criticize local media for insulting Indian cricketers
- Get-hooked December 5, 2018 Disability Heroes - Deaf political candidate Sudeep Shukla is a sign of the changing times
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 4% job reservation for disabled people announced in Goa
- Parasports December 11, 2018 Protest by Kerala para sportspersons to draw attention to struggle for facilities, funding
- Accessibility December 5, 2018 PVR's Accessible Cinema Program shows the way forward in inclusion
- Employment December 6, 2018 Aarambh brings opportunities to disabled women, to train & to work
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 What makes them Disability Heroes - World Disability Day Special
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News