The organizing committee is happy to invite you to the ECON 2018, the 19th Joint conference of Indian Epilepsy Society (IES) and Indian Epilepsy Association (IEA) at Nimhans Convention Centre, Bengaluru.
The meet will provide a state of art comprehensive educational program about epilepsy for all health care professionals.
We plan to have with us galaxy of star-studded faculties from across the globe.
Further, conference would provide excellent opportunity to meet friends, colleagues and professionals.
About 400 – 500 delegates are expected to attend the meeting.
We look forward to your active participation in the conference and for making it a memorable experience for a long time to come.
- Starts on: Friday, 02 Feb 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 04 Feb 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: NIMHANS Convention Centre
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Indian Epilepsy Association
- Organizer Phone: 01125552023
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.epilepsyindia.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Army kills 3 JeM terrorists in Pulwama
- Parasports February 17, 2019 Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Events February 17, 2019 Skills Development Transition Program
- Headlines February 15, 2019 40 soldiers killed in J&K attack
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Two jets crash ahead of Bengaluru Aero India event, one pilot dies
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events February 14, 2019
Events February 8, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019