Fingerchats is a community Initiative of Enable India which aims at creating an inclusive community that learns and uses Indian Sign Language. This will help the community to understand the deaf and include Deaf.
Learn basic words and start communicating with Deaf members. Meet Bangaloreans working towards an inclusive world.
We are extremely proud to announce our collaboration with BMRCL to conduct sign language sessions every month. We thank the proactiveness of BMRCL for making this happen.
Namma Bengaluru has 1 more time shown a role model example to the world by supporting ISL to be mainstream.
- Starts on: Sunday, 28 Jan 2018 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 28 Jan 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: pin Show Map Rangoli - The Metro Art Center
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Enable Community
- Organizer Phone: 9008566314
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.enablecommunity.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked March 19, 2019 Child prodigy Joshua Beckford proves disability need not be a roadblock to your dreams
- Headlines March 22, 2019 Pakistan will not broadcast IPL 2019 matches
- Get-hooked March 25, 2019 Dance therapy does wonders for disabled kids. Check it out
- Events March 19, 2019 Annual Seminar on Inclusion & Accessibility of Deaf
- Events March 20, 2019 4th National Blind Football Tournament
- Events March 20, 2019 Run 4 Autism Marathon- More details to come
- Headlines March 20, 2019 One CRPF jawan killed, six others injured in naxal attack
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News