Fingerchats is a community Initiative of Enable India which aims at creating an inclusive community that learns and uses Indian Sign Language. This will help the community to understand the deaf and include Deaf.
Learn basic words and start communicating with Deaf members. Meet Bangaloreans working towards an inclusive world.
We are extremely proud to announce our collaboration with BMRCL to conduct sign language sessions every month. We thank the proactiveness of BMRCL for making this happen.
Namma Bengaluru has 1 more time shown a role model example to the world by supporting ISL to be mainstream.
- Starts on: Sunday, 28 Jan 2018 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 28 Jan 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: pin Show Map Rangoli - The Metro Art Center
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Enable Community
- Organizer Phone: 9008566314
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.enablecommunity.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines January 19, 2019 Tight security for women who entered Sabarimala
- Employment January 22, 2019 At India Business Disability Network launch, industry leaders champion workplace inclusion
- Headlines January 20, 2019 Kerala government claims 51 women entered Sabarimala since last September
- Events January 19, 2019 Workshop on Secrets to Deal with ADHD Children
- Headlines January 15, 2019 Fans troll Virat for spending quality time with Anushka
- Get-hooked January 20, 2019 Understanding Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Technology January 20, 2019 Assistive technologies help children with Down syndrome. Here's how
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News