Fingerchats is a community Initiative of Enable India which aims at creating an inclusive community that learns and uses Indian Sign Language. This will help the community to understand the deaf and include Deaf.
Learn basic words and start communicating with Deaf members. Meet Bangaloreans working towards an inclusive world.
We are extremely proud to announce our collaboration with BMRCL to conduct sign language sessions every month. We thank the proactiveness of BMRCL for making this happen.
Namma Bengaluru has 1 more time shown a role model example to the world by supporting ISL to be mainstream.
- Starts on: Sunday, 28 Jan 2018 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 28 Jan 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: pin Show Map Rangoli - The Metro Art Center
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Enable Community
- Organizer Phone: 9008566314
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.enablecommunity.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-Hooked August 23, 2019 Wheelchair users in Kochi rally together under the banner Kochi Wheelchair Koottayma
- Accessibility August 22, 2019 Kerala youth gets electric wheelchair from donor, but stuck indoors due to poor road conditions
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats' sensory love notes ease back to school transition for children with autism
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Heavy rains bring down temperatures in Delhi
- Parasports August 19, 2019 Indian para athletes hold the flag high at 2019 World Para Athletics Grand Prix
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Ex-minister Arun Jaitley on life support
- Headlines August 16, 2019 PM Modi's Independence Day address - Key points
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News