Fingerchats is a community Initiative of Enable India which aims at creating an inclusive community that learns and uses Indian Sign Language. This will help the community to understand the deaf and include Deaf.
Learn basic words and start communicating with Deaf members. Meet Bangaloreans working towards an inclusive world.
We are extremely proud to announce our collaboration with BMRCL to conduct sign language sessions every month. We thank the proactiveness of BMRCL for making this happen.
Namma Bengaluru has 1 more time shown a role model example to the world by supporting ISL to be mainstream.
- Starts on: Sunday, 28 Jan 2018 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 28 Jan 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: pin Show Map Rangoli - The Metro Art Center
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Enable Community
- Organizer Phone: 9008566314
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.enablecommunity.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 13, 2018 Rohit Sharma in list of batsmen with over 200 boundaries in T20Is
- Get-hooked November 9, 2018 Arunima Sinha, first female amputee to climb Mount Everest, gets honorary doctorate in the UK
- Headlines November 10, 2018 Vijay’s ‘Sarkar’ enters Rs 100 Crore club amidst controversies
- Education November 15, 2018 Make classrooms friendly for children with ADHD
- Headlines November 11, 2018 ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ crosses Rs 50 crore on first day of release
- Headlines November 15, 2018 Samsung to launch smartphone with four rear cameras in India this month
- Get-hooked November 8, 2018 The story behind India's 1st inclusive expedition to Kilimanjaro
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 15, 2018
Events November 12, 2018
Events November 8, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 10, 2018