Fingerchats is a community Initiative of Enable India which aims at creating an inclusive community that learns and uses Indian Sign Language. This will help the community to understand the deaf and include Deaf.
Learn basic words and start communicating with Deaf members. Meet Bangaloreans working towards an inclusive world.
We are extremely proud to announce our collaboration with BMRCL to conduct sign language sessions every month. We thank the proactiveness of BMRCL for making this happen.
Namma Bengaluru has 1 more time shown a role model example to the world by supporting ISL to be mainstream.
- Starts on: Sunday, 28 Jan 2018 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 28 Jan 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: pin Show Map Rangoli - The Metro Art Center
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Enable Community
- Organizer Phone: 9008566314
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.enablecommunity.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 18, 2019 Irfan signs up for Carribean Premier League players draft
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Athlete Dutee Chand faces family expulsion for saying she is gay
- Headlines May 25, 2019 18 children killed in fire at Surat building
- Headlines May 24, 2019 World leaders congratulate PM Modi
- Headlines May 19, 2019 Virat is 1st cricketer with 100 million fans on social media
- Headlines May 20, 2019 Delhi Police reacts to Kejriwal’s comment on security
- Get-hooked May 21, 2019 From working for underprivileged kids to disability rights advocacy, Diksha wears many hats
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News