BLINDFOLDED WALKATHON 2018
'' Every 100th Indian is Blind''
We '' SURIYA FOUNDATION , DEEPANJALI TRUST FOR BLIND and Dr APJ ABDUL KALAM WELFARE ASSOCIATION in association with '' BENGALURU YOUTH FESTIVAL '' are organising Blindfolded Walkathon in chandra guptha Moitra stadium (Shalini grounds) Jayanagar 5th block.
We request you to join us and Experience the world of Blind through this Walkathon👍 and also we have organised EYE DONATION CAMP.
- Starts on: Saturday, 03 Feb 2018 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 03 Feb 2018 at 09:30 AM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Chandra Guptha Moitra stadium
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: Suriya Foundation
- Organizer Phone: 09986604448
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.suriyafoundation.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
- Parasports February 19, 2019 "After playing for 15 years, I am getting recognition now" - My Take by blind chess champ Kishan Gangolli
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019
Get-hooked February 14, 2019