BLINDFOLDED WALKATHON 2018
'' Every 100th Indian is Blind''
We '' SURIYA FOUNDATION , DEEPANJALI TRUST FOR BLIND and Dr APJ ABDUL KALAM WELFARE ASSOCIATION in association with '' BENGALURU YOUTH FESTIVAL '' are organising Blindfolded Walkathon in chandra guptha Moitra stadium (Shalini grounds) Jayanagar 5th block.
We request you to join us and Experience the world of Blind through this Walkathon👍 and also we have organised EYE DONATION CAMP.
- Starts on: Saturday, 03 Feb 2018 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 03 Feb 2018 at 09:30 AM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Chandra Guptha Moitra stadium
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: Suriya Foundation
- Organizer Phone: 09986604448
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.suriyafoundation.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 4, 2018 Congress backs Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh over Sidhu
- Headlines December 5, 2018 2.0 may soon become Akshay Kumar’s most successful film
- Parasports December 3, 2018 Disability Heroes - Why Javed Choudhari refuses to be defined by his disability
- Headlines December 6, 2018 Prime Minister Modi attends Priyanka-Nick’s reception party
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 Stay healthy & fit in a wheelchair. Here's how
- Headlines December 7, 2018 Priyanka Chopra article taken down after angry reactions on social media
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 These disabled youngsters find their passion in something unique
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News