Finding love with the Inclov app!
Finding the right person you want to spend your life with is not easy for most of us. For the disabled, it’s even harder as they face many prejudices and suffer from social stigma.
A dating app Inclov aims to help them move past those barriers and find a life partner who understands them. Kalyani Khona, co-founder of Inclov, says while the app is for everyone, it will focus on matching people with physical and mental disabilities and health disorders. It has been designed such that it is easy to use.
The United Nations says there are 80 million disabled people in India, but only 5% are getting married.
Watch in Sign Language
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
- Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
February 17, 2019
- #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
February 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 12, 2019 Workshop on Advancing Your Interpreting Skills
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Headlines February 15, 2019 40 soldiers killed in J&K attack
- Headlines February 11, 2019 Robert Vadra takes to Facebook to share his story
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Events February 12, 2019 World Women's Day
- Headlines February 11, 2019 SBI warns customers on ATM frauds
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Events February 17, 2019 Skills Development Transition Program
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019