Finding love with the Inclov app!
November 7, 2017
Finding the right person you want to spend your life with is not easy for most of us. For the disabled, it's even harder as they face many prejudices and suffer from social stigma.
A dating app Inclov aims to help them move past those barriers and find a life partner who understands them. Kalyani Khona, co-founder of Inclov, says while the app is for everyone, it will focus on matching people with physical and mental disabilities and health disorders. It has been designed such that it is easy to use.
The United Nations says there are 80 million disabled people in India, but only 5% are getting married.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Bus stops in Delhi to get audio facilities, says Delhi Transport Corporation
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Headlines April 13, 2019 SC to hear Modi biopic case on 15 April
- Events April 15, 2019 Accessible Bowling
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News