Finding love with the Inclov app!
November 7, 2017
Finding the right person you want to spend your life with is not easy for most of us. For the disabled, it's even harder as they face many prejudices and suffer from social stigma.
A dating app Inclov aims to help them move past those barriers and find a life partner who understands them. Kalyani Khona, co-founder of Inclov, says while the app is for everyone, it will focus on matching people with physical and mental disabilities and health disorders. It has been designed such that it is easy to use.
The United Nations says there are 80 million disabled people in India, but only 5% are getting married.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Events June 12, 2019 Messengers on Cycles 2019: Cyclothon event
- Events June 13, 2019 Decoding Dementia
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Acid attack survivors hope SRK's support will lend greater focus to their campaign
- Headlines June 11, 2019 Virat apologises for booing Indian fans
- Headlines June 11, 2019 PM says Rahul yet to recover from poll loss
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Bengal doctors' protest spreads to other cities
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Nominations for 2019 NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards are open
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Doctors call off strike after meeting with Mamata Banerjee
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Celebrate Autism Pride Day, every day
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News