Actor Ram Charan to play deaf engineer in Rangasthalam
January 26, 2018
Rangasthalam is the name of upcoming Telugu movie starring Ram Charan and Samantha Akkineni in the lead roles.
The teaser of the movie has been released and has already gone viral.
The character played by Ram Charan is hearing impaired and is known as Chitti Babu. He is shown to be someone who cannot listen to sounds, but can see sounds and is called 'sound engineer' by the villagers.
Some reports also claim that there will be other disabled characters in the movie as well.
The film also stars Adhi Pinisetty, Jagapathi Babu, Prakash Raj, and Gautami in important roles.
The movie has been directed by Sukumar and is set for release on 30 March 2018.
Check out the teaser!
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines July 14, 2019 Kumaraswamy calls for floor test amid political crisis
- Headlines July 13, 2019 Rohit Sharma to lead India for West Indies series
- Education July 17, 2019 Kerala High Court upholds guidelines for therapy centres in the state
- Events July 16, 2019 International Autism Conference
- Parasports July 17, 2019 India Divyang Cricket Team is raring to make its mark in first ever world series
- Events July 16, 2019 Swaras and More @ Mitr Cafe
- Events July 18, 2019 Inclusive Art : Shifting From Neurotypical Frameworks
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News