Actor Ram Charan to play deaf engineer in Rangasthalam
Rangasthalam is the name of upcoming Telugu movie starring Ram Charan and Samantha Akkineni in the lead roles.
The teaser of the movie has been released and has already gone viral.
The character played by Ram Charan is hearing impaired and is known as Chitti Babu. He is shown to be someone who cannot listen to sounds, but can see sounds and is called 'sound engineer' by the villagers.
Some reports also claim that there will be other disabled characters in the movie as well.
The film also stars Adhi Pinisetty, Jagapathi Babu, Prakash Raj, and Gautami in important roles.
The movie has been directed by Sukumar and is set for release on 30 March 2018.
Check out the teaser!
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility December 7, 2018 VaccesS 2018 an exhibition about innovative & latest assistive devices
- Headlines December 6, 2018 India vs Australia announce teams for Adelaide Test
- Get-hooked December 5, 2018 Disability Heroes - Deaf political candidate Sudeep Shukla is a sign of the changing times
- Headlines December 7, 2018 Section 144 extended in Sabarimala till 8 December
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Headlines December 4, 2018 Congress backs Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh over Sidhu
- Get-hooked December 6, 2018 Disability Heroes - Neha Agarwal is opening corporate India’s eyes to the AB-ility in disability
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News