Actor Ram Charan to play deaf engineer in Rangasthalam
Rangasthalam is the name of upcoming Telugu movie starring Ram Charan and Samantha Akkineni in the lead roles.
The teaser of the movie has been released and has already gone viral.
The character played by Ram Charan is hearing impaired and is known as Chitti Babu. He is shown to be someone who cannot listen to sounds, but can see sounds and is called 'sound engineer' by the villagers.
Some reports also claim that there will be other disabled characters in the movie as well.
The film also stars Adhi Pinisetty, Jagapathi Babu, Prakash Raj, and Gautami in important roles.
The movie has been directed by Sukumar and is set for release on 30 March 2018.
Check out the teaser!
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Annual Rendezvous event of Headway Foundation is an occasion to honour disabled achievers
- Events February 14, 2019 Free Eye Camp
- Parasports February 13, 2019 Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
- Events February 12, 2019 Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News