Actor Ram Charan to play deaf engineer in Rangasthalam
January 26, 2018
Rangasthalam is the name of upcoming Telugu movie starring Ram Charan and Samantha Akkineni in the lead roles.
The teaser of the movie has been released and has already gone viral.
The character played by Ram Charan is hearing impaired and is known as Chitti Babu. He is shown to be someone who cannot listen to sounds, but can see sounds and is called 'sound engineer' by the villagers.
Some reports also claim that there will be other disabled characters in the movie as well.
The film also stars Adhi Pinisetty, Jagapathi Babu, Prakash Raj, and Gautami in important roles.
The movie has been directed by Sukumar and is set for release on 30 March 2018.
Check out the teaser!
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 'Mental hai kya': Sensational & STIGMA MULTIPLIES? - My take by Dr Harish Shetty
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News