Ixhelt Gonzalez is youngest player in U.S. Women's National Wheelchair Basketball Team
Ixhelt Gonzalez is the youngest player who has been made a team member of the U.S. Women's National Wheelchair Basketball Team. She is only 17 year old and is from Chicago, USA.
Gonzalez has femoral anteversion that causes an inward twisting of the thigh bone. The condition causes your child's knees and feet to turn inward and have a "pigeon-toed" appearance.
Gonzalez does not have to use a wheel chair in her daily life and has been selected due to talent.
She has been playing the game for several years now and her coaches are proud of her selection.
She is also preparing for her selection to the August World Championships in Germany and also the 2020 Paralympic Games in Tokyo.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Cherish your life with all its unique flaws and blessings- My Take by Sundari Sivasubbu, Author
- Headlines February 11, 2019 SBI warns customers on ATM frauds
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Parasports February 12, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News