Ixhelt Gonzalez is youngest player in U.S. Women's National Wheelchair Basketball Team
January 26, 2018
Ixhelt Gonzalez is the youngest player who has been made a team member of the U.S. Women's National Wheelchair Basketball Team. She is only 17 year old and is from Chicago, USA.
Gonzalez has femoral anteversion that causes an inward twisting of the thigh bone. The condition causes your child's knees and feet to turn inward and have a "pigeon-toed" appearance.
Gonzalez does not have to use a wheel chair in her daily life and has been selected due to talent.
She has been playing the game for several years now and her coaches are proud of her selection.
She is also preparing for her selection to the August World Championships in Germany and also the 2020 Paralympic Games in Tokyo.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News