Ixhelt Gonzalez is youngest player in U.S. Women's National Wheelchair Basketball Team
Ixhelt Gonzalez is the youngest player who has been made a team member of the U.S. Women's National Wheelchair Basketball Team. She is only 17 year old and is from Chicago, USA.
Gonzalez has femoral anteversion that causes an inward twisting of the thigh bone. The condition causes your child's knees and feet to turn inward and have a "pigeon-toed" appearance.
Gonzalez does not have to use a wheel chair in her daily life and has been selected due to talent.
She has been playing the game for several years now and her coaches are proud of her selection.
She is also preparing for her selection to the August World Championships in Germany and also the 2020 Paralympic Games in Tokyo.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events December 12, 2018 Planet Abled Barrier Free Skiing Adventure 2019
- Employment December 6, 2018 Aarambh brings opportunities to disabled women, to train & to work
- Accessibility December 10, 2018 Fact check by disability advocacy group on voting day in Rajasthan throws up gaps in accessible election promises
- Accessibility December 6, 2018 Kerala government reserves 4% jobs for disabled people in government-aided educational institutions
- Headlines December 11, 2018 India celebrates first Test win in Australia in 10 years
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 4% job reservation for disabled people announced in Goa
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some useful Information about Angelman Syndrome
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked December 8, 2018