Braille Tambola - First event of its kind
Thanks to Lady Circle of ART - 40 which has come up with this unique event. About 400 persons with visual impairment, multiple disabilities and non-disabled persons will play inclusive Tambola.
It would ensure participation of Divyangjan in this unique activity. All are welcome to join us to witness this unique event!
Entry ticket is for 100 rupees!
- Starts on: Sunday, 04 Feb 2018 at 05:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 04 Feb 2018 at 07:00 PM
- City: Ahmedabad
- Location: Jagdish Patel Chowk, Surdas Marg, Vastrapur
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: Blind People's Association India
- Organizer Phone: 07926303346
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.bpaindia.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Kerala government introduces exclusive courts to handle cases for disabled people
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Superstar Rajinikanth will not contest Lok Sabha Elections
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Headlines February 13, 2019 17 people killed in fire that broke out at Delhi hotel
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News