Braille Tambola - First event of its kind
Thanks to Lady Circle of ART - 40 which has come up with this unique event. About 400 persons with visual impairment, multiple disabilities and non-disabled persons will play inclusive Tambola.
It would ensure participation of Divyangjan in this unique activity. All are welcome to join us to witness this unique event!
Entry ticket is for 100 rupees!
- Starts on: Sunday, 04 Feb 2018 at 05:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 04 Feb 2018 at 07:00 PM
- City: Ahmedabad
- Location: Jagdish Patel Chowk, Surdas Marg, Vastrapur
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: Blind People's Association India
- Organizer Phone: 07926303346
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.bpaindia.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Why my dad's my superhero - Father's Day Tributes
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan out of World Cup due to injury
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Nominations for 2019 NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards are open
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Bengal doctors' protest spreads to other cities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News