Braille Tambola - First event of its kind
Thanks to Lady Circle of ART - 40 which has come up with this unique event. About 400 persons with visual impairment, multiple disabilities and non-disabled persons will play inclusive Tambola.
It would ensure participation of Divyangjan in this unique activity. All are welcome to join us to witness this unique event!
Entry ticket is for 100 rupees!
- Starts on: Sunday, 04 Feb 2018 at 05:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 04 Feb 2018 at 07:00 PM
- City: Ahmedabad
- Location: Jagdish Patel Chowk, Surdas Marg, Vastrapur
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: Blind People's Association India
- Organizer Phone: 07926303346
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.bpaindia.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Diabetes-related eye diseases is the leading cause of blindness in India, says study
- Headlines December 18, 2018 New Madhya Pradesh CM waives off farmers' loan after taking charge
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Deaf candidate Sudeep Shukla impresses in polls, shows the way to disabled political aspirants
- Events December 17, 2018 Workshop on Concessions and Benefits for Children with Hearing Loss
- Headlines December 18, 2018 Congress leader jailed for life in anti-Sikh riots case
- Get-hooked December 18, 2018 How a trek led to the start of a larger journey - My Take by P Devendra, Founder, Nayan Foundation
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018