Over 400 public toilets to get ramps in Hyderabad
The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation also known as the GHMC has started an initiative to build ramps at more than 400 public toilets in the city.
The construction work has already been started at the Sulabh toilet complexes in Hyderabad. Without ramps the disabled people are not able to access the toilets.
The GHMC hopes to make the toilets accessible for the people with disabilities by providing ramps.
Sign boards have also been put up near the toilets to indicate their location for easy access.
The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation is also taking care of the cleanliness across the public toilets as part of the cleanliness drive.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 Inclusive ferry ride outing in Mumbai for visually impaired fun seekers
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 First ever scientific study establishes the magical link between music & autism
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 Small touches that make love stronger when you date a deaf person
- Parasports November 15, 2018 Mumbai to play host to second wheelchair basketball camp in November
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 – Multiple Disabilities
- Parasports November 20, 2018 Divyaang Myithri Sports Academy’s wheelchair cricket camp is a success
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 What made Stan Lee's superheroes so magical for children with autism
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 17, 2018