Over 400 public toilets to get ramps in Hyderabad
The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation also known as the GHMC has started an initiative to build ramps at more than 400 public toilets in the city.
The construction work has already been started at the Sulabh toilet complexes in Hyderabad. Without ramps the disabled people are not able to access the toilets.
The GHMC hopes to make the toilets accessible for the people with disabilities by providing ramps.
Sign boards have also been put up near the toilets to indicate their location for easy access.
The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation is also taking care of the cleanliness across the public toilets as part of the cleanliness drive.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Pakistani actors and artists banned by Indian film industry
- Parasports February 17, 2019 Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Army kills 3 JeM terrorists in Pulwama
- Events February 14, 2019 Free Eye Camp
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Accessibility February 11, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019