Differently Designed endeavors to promote inclusivity in design by partnering with individuals and brands, to create exclusive product designs inspired by works from our artists.
We have collaborated with Rubecon, a creative agency, to launch this initiative.
- Starts on: Friday, 02 Feb 2018 at 10:30 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 02 Feb 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Six degrees, Sathyam cinemas
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: Kai Rassi Foundation
- Organizer Phone: 9790934430
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.kairassi.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility November 19, 2018 #MeToo moment eludes India's disabled women, Tamil Nadu study reveals extent of invisibility
- Education November 14, 2018 Understanding the Learning Disability - Dyslexia
- Headlines November 18, 2018 Kerala shutdowns as Sabarimala open for ‘Mandala Kalam’
- Headlines November 19, 2018 Women's World T20 - India on top of Group B after beating Australia
- Accessibility November 18, 2018 MCI moves towards public consultation on on amendments to disability rules for MBBS students
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Get-hooked November 20, 2018 This Bengaluru NGO leaves a good message to society
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 15, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 17, 2018