Differently Designed endeavors to promote inclusivity in design by partnering with individuals and brands, to create exclusive product designs inspired by works from our artists.
We have collaborated with Rubecon, a creative agency, to launch this initiative.
- Starts on: Friday, 02 Feb 2018 at 10:30 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 02 Feb 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Six degrees, Sathyam cinemas
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: Kai Rassi Foundation
- Organizer Phone: 9790934430
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.kairassi.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Chessbase India bats for disabled players at a time when official support is hard to come by
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Education February 19, 2019 The Gati initiative is enabling mainstream Mumbai schools to provide high quality, inclusive education
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kochi Metro gets thumbs up for accessibility features
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019