International Perspectives on Inclusive Education for Children with Disabilities-Workshop
Dr. Alur's ADAPT team has been working for decades to build and communicate inclusive models of education and employment. The three day workshop is for Inclusive Education for Children with Disabilities from an International Perspective!
Registration fee is 3000 Rs for 3 days and includes lunch!
- Starts on: Monday, 05 Feb 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 07 Feb 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: ADAPT Bandra
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: ADAPT
- Organizer Phone: 02226443666
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.adaptssi.org/home.html
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Pakistani actors and artists banned by Indian film industry
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines February 20, 2019 India Premier League season starts 23 March
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Army kills 3 JeM terrorists in Pulwama
- Events February 17, 2019 Mumbai Memory Cafe- Session 3
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News