Life of couples with ADHD
February 1, 2018
Marriage of couple with disabilities comes with its own challenges. For a couple with ADHD, there are several problems that become part of everyday life and need to be faced. "Marriage, Love, and ADHD" survey tried to find some of these issues and how different couples deal with them.
ADHD causes lack of attention and that can affect communication between the couples. Couples are not able to pay attention when one of them is talking and can end up interrupting each other.
Couples with ADHD can face challenges when it comes to taking care of their respective household duties and responsibilities.
Many couples have tried to find ways to work out a system to manage their lives better. Instead of making plans verbally, it is better to make notes and share information in writing about each other's schedule.
It is vital to understand ADHD and the impact it has on a person's behavior. This helps couples to become more tolerant of each other.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines July 13, 2019 Kangana accuses media of defamation
- Headlines July 12, 2019 Al-Qaeda head calls for attack on J&K in video
- Get-hooked July 19, 2019 ‘Inclusion Walkathon 2019’- A movement for Inclusion
- Parasports July 17, 2019 India Divyang Cricket Team is raring to make its mark in first ever world series
- Events July 18, 2019 Inclusive Art : Shifting From Neurotypical Frameworks
- Headlines July 19, 2019 Sylvester Stallone responds to Salman’s post on disabled fan
- Accessibility July 13, 2019 Trichy Central Library brings written word alive for new audiences with a section for deaf readers
- Get-hooked July 13, 2019 Parenting corner - Autism and Aggression
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 Understanding Essential Oils for Autism, ADHD
- Technology July 12, 2019 Excessive TV watching could trigger symptoms of ADHD in kids, says study
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News