Life of couples with ADHD
Marriage of couple with disabilities comes with its own challenges. For a couple with ADHD, there are several problems that become part of everyday life and need to be faced. “Marriage, Love, and ADHD” survey tried to find some of these issues and how different couples deal with them.
ADHD causes lack of attention and that can affect communication between the couples. Couples are not able to pay attention when one of them is talking and can end up interrupting each other.
Couples with ADHD can face challenges when it comes to taking care of their respective household duties and responsibilities.
Many couples have tried to find ways to work out a system to manage their lives better. Instead of making plans verbally, it is better to make notes and share information in writing about each other’s schedule.
It is vital to understand ADHD and the impact it has on a person’s behavior. This helps couples to become more tolerant of each other.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education October 18, 2018 Proposal to start sign language exams needs a reality check, say experts
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Kerala shutdowns after Sabarimala protests intensifies
- Parasports October 16, 2018 Aiming for gold in 2020 Paralympics, Asian Para Games gold medalist Ekta Bhyan tells Newz Hook
- Education October 16, 2018 Some tips to make classrooms inclusive for children with cerebral palsy
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 An open letter to Goa Governor, Mridula Sinha - My Take by Monika Kshatriya
- Headlines October 16, 2018 Over 70 cases of Zika virus reported in Rajasthan
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Animal lovers protest against decision to shoot down tigress Avni
- Parasports October 17, 2018 India's para badminton players show their mettle in the Asian Para Games
- Get-hooked October 20, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Accessibility October 19, 2018 Mumbai bookstore Trilogy is helping to spread the word about Braille
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News