Life of couples with ADHD
February 1, 2018
Marriage of couple with disabilities comes with its own challenges. For a couple with ADHD, there are several problems that become part of everyday life and need to be faced. "Marriage, Love, and ADHD" survey tried to find some of these issues and how different couples deal with them.
ADHD causes lack of attention and that can affect communication between the couples. Couples are not able to pay attention when one of them is talking and can end up interrupting each other.
Couples with ADHD can face challenges when it comes to taking care of their respective household duties and responsibilities.
Many couples have tried to find ways to work out a system to manage their lives better. Instead of making plans verbally, it is better to make notes and share information in writing about each other's schedule.
It is vital to understand ADHD and the impact it has on a person's behavior. This helps couples to become more tolerant of each other.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 'Mental hai kya': Sensational & STIGMA MULTIPLIES? - My take by Dr Harish Shetty
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News