Video calling feature making positive impact on lives of people with hearing impairments
Technology is making lots of positive impacts on the life of people with disabilities. The feature of video calling has made communication extremely easy for people with hearing impairments.
Mobile technology has definitely become beneficial for the deaf with the added advantage of 4-G network in the country.
People with hearing impairments uses sign language to communicate through video calls.
Most deaf people in the country are now trying out the video calling feature available on WhatsApp and other social media network.
This helps them stay in touch with friends and family and improves their social life as well. The exchange of thoughts and feelings greatly improves the lives of deaf people making them feel more confident and less isolated.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
- Parasports February 15, 2019 First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Headlines February 21, 2019 Court to Anil Ambani - Pay dues or go to jail
- Headlines February 21, 2019 Saudi Arabia Crown in India to strengthen ties
- Accessibility February 19, 2019 Kerala government launches projects to empower visually impaired people
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
- Headlines February 14, 2019 CAG report on Rafale deal brings relief to Modi government
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News