Video calling feature making positive impact on lives of people with hearing impairments
February 2, 2018
Technology is making lots of positive impacts on the life of people with disabilities. The feature of video calling has made communication extremely easy for people with hearing impairments.
Mobile technology has definitely become beneficial for the deaf with the added advantage of 4-G network in the country.
People with hearing impairments uses sign language to communicate through video calls.
Most deaf people in the country are now trying out the video calling feature available on WhatsApp and other social media network.
This helps them stay in touch with friends and family and improves their social life as well. The exchange of thoughts and feelings greatly improves the lives of deaf people making them feel more confident and less isolated.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Accessibility April 22, 2019 Court order paves way for woman without fingerprints to get Aadhaar card
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 #AutismPower - Julia's family feature all through April on popular show Sesame Street
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 'Mental hai kya': Sensational & STIGMA MULTIPLIES? - My take by Dr Harish Shetty
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya retracts remark about 26/11 martyr
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News