Video calling feature making positive impact on lives of people with hearing impairments
Technology is making lots of positive impacts on the life of people with disabilities. The feature of video calling has made communication extremely easy for people with hearing impairments.
Mobile technology has definitely become beneficial for the deaf with the added advantage of 4-G network in the country.
People with hearing impairments uses sign language to communicate through video calls.
Most deaf people in the country are now trying out the video calling feature available on WhatsApp and other social media network.
This helps them stay in touch with friends and family and improves their social life as well. The exchange of thoughts and feelings greatly improves the lives of deaf people making them feel more confident and less isolated.
Watch in Sign Language
- 'Meet' the man who is bringing Hindi & Urdu poetry alive for visually impaired people
October 23, 2018
- Making gardening fun for wheelchair users
October 22, 2018
- Wheelchair taxi service Ezy Mov is set to go places
October 21, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility October 16, 2018 Check out these accessible holiday destinations in India
- Parasports October 22, 2018 Mandvi Garg battled depression, vision loss to come back as a champion trekker
- Headlines October 20, 2018 India take on West Indies in first of 5-match one day match series
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Sudeep Shukla, India's first deaf MLA candidate looks forward to making history
- Get-hooked October 23, 2018 Hum-Drum, a participatory musical program for children with disabilities - My Take by Rzhude David
- Accessibility October 23, 2018 'Meet' the man who is bringing Hindi & Urdu poetry alive for visually impaired people
- Parasports October 17, 2018 India's para badminton players show their mettle in the Asian Para Games
- Parasports October 18, 2018 India beat Sri Lanka to win T20 series
- Headlines October 22, 2018 Deepika and Ranveer to get married on 15 November
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Air quality in Delhi dips to very poor, emergency meeting held
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Accessibility October 16, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News