Photothon 2018- For Specially Abled children
A photographic exhibition is being conducted by Achariya Group of Educational Institutions. With an intention of showcasing culture and environment through the eyes of a photographer, this Photothon has an intention of leaving least amount of carbon footprints.
We @ Achariya believe that every person has a story to tell. So, first time in Pondicherry, we are curating display of photographs taken by specially abled children. It will be showcased with the regular display of the final selection.
Theme: Culture & Environment • Date: 16, 17,18 Feb • Duration: 3 days • Participants: All age groups (3-6 years, 7-12, 13-18, 18-30, 31-50, 50 & above)
Acknowledgements: • Certificates to the final participants. •Best 5 pictures to be personally signed by the eminent personalities. • Best Pictures to be judged by a panel of eminent personalities headed by Mr Arawindhan. • Selected pictures to be shared on the online platforms of Achariya Group and associated groups.
We would like to include and highlight a unique section on Mr Arawindhan's special request. It will be pictures taken by special children. Mr Arawindhan has already requested his staff to coordinate with the special school coordinators & local NGOs working with special children.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
3 Photographs per participants are allowed to submit. All submissions to be made online only at email@example.com. Submission date is 10th Feb, and final time to submit is 0600 hours. Selected candidates will have to submit printed pictures in minimum A4 and maximum A3 size. Physical submission is to be made 3 days prior only for the selected pictures. Photographs should not be of someone else. Only Photographer should submit his/her own work. Only selected participants will be intimated via email. This competition is open to all. It's free for all.
- Starts on: Thursday, 01 Feb 2018 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 10 Feb 2018 at 06:00 AM
- City: Pondicherry
- Location: Maison Colombani
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: Achariya Group of Educational Institutions
- Organizer Phone: 7094789730
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.achariya.in/achr/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 11, 2019 SBI warns customers on ATM frauds
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Parasports February 13, 2019 Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
- Headlines February 11, 2019 Robert Vadra takes to Facebook to share his story
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Annual Rendezvous event of Headway Foundation is an occasion to honour disabled achievers
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News