Photothon 2018- For Specially Abled children
A photographic exhibition is being conducted by Achariya Group of Educational Institutions. With an intention of showcasing culture and environment through the eyes of a photographer, this Photothon has an intention of leaving least amount of carbon footprints.
We @ Achariya believe that every person has a story to tell. So, first time in Pondicherry, we are curating display of photographs taken by specially abled children. It will be showcased with the regular display of the final selection.
Theme: Culture & Environment - Date: 16, 17,18 Feb - Duration: 3 days - Participants: All age groups (3-6 years, 7-12, 13-18, 18-30, 31-50, 50 & above)
Acknowledgements: - Certificates to the final participants. -Best 5 pictures to be personally signed by the eminent personalities. - Best Pictures to be judged by a panel of eminent personalities headed by Mr Arawindhan. - Selected pictures to be shared on the online platforms of Achariya Group and associated groups.
We would like to include and highlight a unique section on Mr Arawindhan's special request. It will be pictures taken by special children. Mr Arawindhan has already requested his staff to coordinate with the special school coordinators & local NGOs working with special children.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
3 Photographs per participants are allowed to submit. All submissions to be made online only at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submission date is 10th Feb, and final time to submit is 0600 hours. Selected candidates will have to submit printed pictures in minimum A4 and maximum A3 size. Physical submission is to be made 3 days prior only for the selected pictures. Photographs should not be of someone else. Only Photographer should submit his/her own work. Only selected participants will be intimated via email. This competition is open to all. It's free for all.
- Starts on: Thursday, 01 Feb 2018 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 10 Feb 2018 at 06:00 AM
- City: Pondicherry
- Location: Maison Colombani
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: Achariya Group of Educational Institutions
- Organizer Phone: 7094789730
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.achariya.in/achr/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports June 13, 2019 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Bengal doctors reject Mamata Banerjee's plea to call off strike
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 New foldable ramp at Chennai buses get mixed response
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
- Events June 17, 2019 Indian Freedom Struggle through a musical play
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 Tyre maker Goodyear partners with NAB to conduct road safety training in Delhi for blind people
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News