Techpedia India, a new mailing list for blind users started
February 4, 2018
SayEverything E-Group has introduced a new mailing list to enable for technical discussion for blind users.
Called Techpedia India, its a technical discussion board of the SayEverything Group. The idea is to offer blind subscribers an inclusive platform to learn and share the latest technologies and digital developments happening across the globe.
The platform can be used to discuss many technical topics, ranging from computers, mobile phones, electronic gazettes, assistive technologies, digital devices and their accessibility, as well as information about all independent living appliances via the mailing list.
Those who wish to subscribe to Techpedia India, can send an email to email@example.com. Write subscribe in the subject line and leave the the message body blank.
You can also visit the subscription page at: https://lists.sayeverything.org/mailman/listinfo/techpediaindia
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines July 15, 2019 England wins 2019 World Cup trophy
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 Skills training programme for people with autism in Ernakulam
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 “Stay positive to beat all odds” - My Take by Jomy John Joseph, disability rights activist
- Education July 18, 2019 Mumbai's Wilson College shows the path to inclusion with new faculty member Payal Bhattad
- Headlines July 12, 2019 Virat shares message with fans after loss
- Lifestyle July 17, 2019 No lace sports shoes for kids – Affordable, convenient and takes away the pain!
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News