Techpedia India, a new mailing list for blind users started
February 4, 2018
SayEverything E-Group has introduced a new mailing list to enable for technical discussion for blind users.
Called Techpedia India, its a technical discussion board of the SayEverything Group. The idea is to offer blind subscribers an inclusive platform to learn and share the latest technologies and digital developments happening across the globe.
The platform can be used to discuss many technical topics, ranging from computers, mobile phones, electronic gazettes, assistive technologies, digital devices and their accessibility, as well as information about all independent living appliances via the mailing list.
Those who wish to subscribe to Techpedia India, can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Write subscribe in the subject line and leave the the message body blank.
You can also visit the subscription page at: https://lists.sayeverything.org/mailman/listinfo/techpediaindia
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Events April 22, 2019 Learn to manage your own career
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News