Techpedia India, a new mailing list for blind users started
SayEverything E-Group has introduced a new mailing list to enable for technical discussion for blind users.
Called Techpedia India, its a technical discussion board of the SayEverything Group. The idea is to offer blind subscribers an inclusive platform to learn and share the latest technologies and digital developments happening across the globe.
The platform can be used to discuss many technical topics, ranging from computers, mobile phones, electronic gazettes, assistive technologies, digital devices and their accessibility, as well as information about all independent living appliances via the mailing list.
Those who wish to subscribe to Techpedia India, can send an email to email@example.com. Write subscribe in the subject line and leave the the message body blank.
You can also visit the subscription page at: https://lists.sayeverything.org/mailman/listinfo/techpediaindia
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Kashmir Valley shuts down after terror attack
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Jaish-e-Mohammed's key aide killed in Kashmir
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 7, 2019
Get-hooked February 17, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News