Techpedia India, a new mailing list for blind users started
SayEverything E-Group has introduced a new mailing list to enable for technical discussion for blind users.
Called Techpedia India, its a technical discussion board of the SayEverything Group. The idea is to offer blind subscribers an inclusive platform to learn and share the latest technologies and digital developments happening across the globe.
The platform can be used to discuss many technical topics, ranging from computers, mobile phones, electronic gazettes, assistive technologies, digital devices and their accessibility, as well as information about all independent living appliances via the mailing list.
Those who wish to subscribe to Techpedia India, can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Write subscribe in the subject line and leave the the message body blank.
You can also visit the subscription page at: https://lists.sayeverything.org/mailman/listinfo/techpediaindia
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Technology December 10, 2018 Bengaluru meet brings together key stakeholders working on indigenous assistive tech solutions
- Employment December 15, 2018 Staff from schools for disabled kids protest against government apathy in Kerala
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 - Hearing Impairment - Deaf and hard of hearing
- Accessibility December 10, 2018 Fact check by disability advocacy group on voting day in Rajasthan throws up gaps in accessible election promises
- Events December 11, 2018 Forging the Assistive Technology value chain
- Headlines December 11, 2018 Farmer sells 2,000-kg onion for 6/-, sends money to top politician
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked December 10, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018