Why eating bananas is good for you
The banana has been known to cure depression and is a yummy and wholesome fruit. Here are some more benefits of the fruit that are just amazing.
- Bananas are a very rich source of Vitamin B6 and that makes them very useful in reducing stomach ache, pain in the chest and regulating mood swings in women during and after PMS.
- Bananas are extremely effective in regulating the blood pressure in the body. Eating one banana a day can help reduce risks of heart diseases and high blood pressure.
- Depression is also treated with regular intake of banana as they aid in release serotonin, the happiness hormone in the body. Eating a banana can help feel better, calmer, happier and relaxed.
- Bananas are also considered good for boosting memory.
- Bananas also aid in the digestion process and treat issues like constipation.