Longest Wheelchair Pushing Journey
Vinod Thakur is embarking on a once in a lifetime journey! He is planning to set a world record by covering a 1500 Km long journey from Delhi to Mumbai on wheelchair.
Sponsors can get in touch to encourage him!
Everyone is welcome to see this remarkable feat!
- Starts on: Sunday, 18 Mar 2018 at 08:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 28 Apr 2018 at 08:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: India Gate
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: Vinod Thakur
- Organizer Phone: 8700067917
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/harshitnotty
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 18, 2019 Deepa Malik wins Khel Ratna
- Parasports August 19, 2019 Para shuttler Pramod Bhagat's Arjuna Award glory marred by lack of recognition for head coach
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend 17 Aug-18 Aug
- Get-Hooked August 23, 2019 Wheelchair users in Kochi rally together under the banner Kochi Wheelchair Koottayma
- Technology August 23, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Low cost foot orthosis wins Aneesh Karma wins Universal Design Award 2019
- Headlines August 21, 2019 Narendra Modi speaks to Donald Trump
- Headlines August 17, 2019 Karnataka boy felicitated for bravery
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News