Longest Wheelchair Pushing Journey
Vinod Thakur is embarking on a once in a lifetime journey! He is planning to set a world record by covering a 1500 Km long journey from Delhi to Mumbai on wheelchair.
Sponsors can get in touch to encourage him!
Everyone is welcome to see this remarkable feat!
- Starts on: Sunday, 18 Mar 2018 at 08:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 28 Apr 2018 at 08:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: India Gate
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: Vinod Thakur
- Organizer Phone: 8700067917
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/harshitnotty
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 #BeingMom - From anxiety to empowerment, the journey of Latha Venkatesan
- Accessibility May 20, 2019 Goa election officials, NGOs come together to conduct accessibility audit of polling booths
- Get-hooked May 19, 2019 Understanding Chronic Pain
- Education May 23, 2019 Hyderabad schools strictly warned not to deny admission to children with disabilities
- Headlines May 19, 2019 Seventh & final phase of voting in general elections today
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Parenting Corner - Feeling Guilty
- Technology May 23, 2019 #TechThursdays - Augmenta11y, an app developed by students, helps children with dyslexia read better
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News