Longest Wheelchair Pushing Journey
Vinod Thakur is embarking on a once in a lifetime journey! He is planning to set a world record by covering a 1500 Km long journey from Delhi to Mumbai on wheelchair.
Sponsors can get in touch to encourage him!
Everyone is welcome to see this remarkable feat!
- Starts on: Sunday, 18 Mar 2018 at 08:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 28 Apr 2018 at 08:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: India Gate
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: Vinod Thakur
- Organizer Phone: 8700067917
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/harshitnotty
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events March 20, 2019 Session by Smrithy Rajesh
- Headlines March 23, 2019 Congress leader Sam Pitroda questions airstrike in Balakot
- Headlines March 21, 2019 All IPL 2019 matches will be played in India
- Events March 20, 2019 On The Path To Success - My Journey With My Child
- Accessibility March 22, 2019 Kochi Muziris Biennale introduces Braille texts, becomes torch-bearers for inclusive art festivals
- Accessibility March 22, 2019 Best practice in early screening for deaf children in Mumbai - A study by The Stephen High School for the Deaf
- Headlines March 22, 2019 BJP releases first list of candidates for elections
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News