Longest Wheelchair Pushing Journey
Vinod Thakur is embarking on a once in a lifetime journey! He is planning to set a world record by covering a 1500 Km long journey from Delhi to Mumbai on wheelchair.
Sponsors can get in touch to encourage him!
Everyone is welcome to see this remarkable feat!
- Starts on: Sunday, 18 Mar 2018 at 08:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 28 Apr 2018 at 08:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: India Gate
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: Vinod Thakur
- Organizer Phone: 8700067917
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/harshitnotty
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked January 22, 2019 Workshop on children with ADHD, know more
- Accessibility January 15, 2019 Gujarat National Law University sets up Enabling Unit for disabled students
- Events January 20, 2019 Behavior Management Workshop
- Headlines January 21, 2019 Senior BJP leader makes offensive remarks about Mayawati
- Technology January 20, 2019 Assistive technologies help children with Down syndrome. Here's how
- Headlines January 22, 2019 WhatsApp sets limit on forwarding messages to stop spread of rumors
- Events January 19, 2019 Workshop on Secrets to Deal with ADHD Children
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News