Longest Wheelchair Pushing Journey
Vinod Thakur is embarking on a once in a lifetime journey! He is planning to set a world record by covering a 1500 Km long journey from Delhi to Mumbai on wheelchair.
Sponsors can get in touch to encourage him!
Everyone is welcome to see this remarkable feat!
- Starts on: Sunday, 18 Mar 2018 at 08:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 28 Apr 2018 at 08:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: India Gate
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: Vinod Thakur
- Organizer Phone: 8700067917
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/harshitnotty
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 16, 2018 Deepika & Ranveer’s wedding pictures released
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 What made Stan Lee's superheroes so magical for children with autism
- Get-hooked November 13, 2018 "It was like the whole universe came together" - My Take by Ruma Roka, founder, Noida Deaf Society
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 – Multiple Disabilities
- Headlines November 14, 2018 Marvel Comics creator Stan Lee dies at 95
- Headlines November 13, 2018 Actor Akshay Kumar says he never met self-styled god man Ram Rahim
- Headlines November 16, 2018 School, colleges shut in parts of Tamil Nadu ahead of Cyclone Gaja
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 12, 2018
Events November 15, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News