1st International Conference on Muscular Dystrophy
Dystrophy Annihilation Research Trust has been critical in helping to move the needle in Duchenne clinical, research, and regulatory priorities in India .
This February 23rd and 24th 2018 we hope you will join us for our international conference that will provide an opportunity to interact with experts and let them hear our voice as well.
The objective of this conference is to get updated on all modes of therapeutics in DMD Diagnosis, Clinical management, R&D, Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation.
It's an opportunity to make an indelible impact. Please join us in Bangalore.
- Starts on: Friday, 23 Feb 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 24 Feb 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: The Chancery Pavilion
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Dystrophy Annihilation Research Trust
- Organizer Phone: 9840219833
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://dartindia.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines July 17, 2019 Death toll rises, lakhs left homeless in Assam floods
- Events July 18, 2019 Exclusive Job Fair For Differently Abled
- Events July 11, 2019 Inclusive Art Therapy Workshop
- Headlines July 18, 2019 Dhoni unlikely for next tour, to be part of transitioning phase
- Education July 15, 2019 Viewing the draft National Education Policy 2019 through the disability lens - Guest column by Shampa Sengupta
- Get-hooked July 17, 2019 Disabled people put up remarkable performances at talent show in New Delhi
- Headlines July 11, 2019 Karnataka political drama unfolds outside Mumbai hotel
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News