1st International Conference on Muscular Dystrophy
Dystrophy Annihilation Research Trust has been critical in helping to move the needle in Duchenne clinical, research, and regulatory priorities in India .
This February 23rd and 24th 2018 we hope you will join us for our international conference that will provide an opportunity to interact with experts and let them hear our voice as well.
The objective of this conference is to get updated on all modes of therapeutics in DMD Diagnosis, Clinical management, R&D, Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation.
It’s an opportunity to make an indelible impact. Please join us in Bangalore.
- Starts on: Friday, 23 Feb 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 24 Feb 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: The Chancery Pavilion
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Dystrophy Annihilation Research Trust
- Organizer Phone: 9840219833
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://dartindia.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events December 5, 2018 Dementia Caregiver Support Group - Meet 28
- Headlines December 6, 2018 Vijay Mallya offers to pay 100% loans back to the banks
- Technology December 10, 2018 Bengaluru meet brings together key stakeholders working on indigenous assistive tech solutions
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 These disabled youngsters find their passion in something unique
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 What makes them Disability Heroes - World Disability Day Special
- Accessibility December 7, 2018 Come June 2019, Kolkata's historic Victoria Memorial promises to re-open in an accessible avatar
- Events December 9, 2018 Mumbai Memory Cafe
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News