1st International Conference on Muscular Dystrophy
Dystrophy Annihilation Research Trust has been critical in helping to move the needle in Duchenne clinical, research, and regulatory priorities in India .
This February 23rd and 24th 2018 we hope you will join us for our international conference that will provide an opportunity to interact with experts and let them hear our voice as well.
The objective of this conference is to get updated on all modes of therapeutics in DMD Diagnosis, Clinical management, R&D, Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation.
It’s an opportunity to make an indelible impact. Please join us in Bangalore.
- Starts on: Friday, 23 Feb 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 24 Feb 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: The Chancery Pavilion
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Dystrophy Annihilation Research Trust
- Organizer Phone: 9840219833
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://dartindia.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education February 19, 2019 The Gati initiative is enabling mainstream Mumbai schools to provide high quality, inclusive education
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
- Get-hooked February 21, 2019 ‘Punarjani’ gives new lease of life to disabled flood victims in Kerala
- Headlines February 20, 2019 India Premier League season starts 23 March
- Events February 17, 2019 Mumbai Memory Cafe- Session 3
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Salman Khan donates for families of Pulwama martyrs
- Parasports February 17, 2019 Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News