1st International Conference on Muscular Dystrophy
Dystrophy Annihilation Research Trust has been critical in helping to move the needle in Duchenne clinical, research, and regulatory priorities in India .
This February 23rd and 24th 2018 we hope you will join us for our international conference that will provide an opportunity to interact with experts and let them hear our voice as well.
The objective of this conference is to get updated on all modes of therapeutics in DMD Diagnosis, Clinical management, R&D, Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation.
It's an opportunity to make an indelible impact. Please join us in Bangalore.
- Starts on: Friday, 23 Feb 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 24 Feb 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: The Chancery Pavilion
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Dystrophy Annihilation Research Trust
- Organizer Phone: 9840219833
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://dartindia.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News