Review of movie Maze Runner: The Death Cure
Maze Runner: The Death Cure (3rd film series) is an American fantasy and science action film.
The film is based on the novel, The Death Cure written by James Dashner.
It is directed by Wes Ball and distributed by 20th Century Fox.
The story is about Thomas who leads his group of escaped Gladers on their final and most dangerous mission yet.
To save their friends, they must break into the legendary Last City, a WCKD-controlled labyrinth that may turn out to be the deadliest maze of all.
Anyone who makes it out alive will get answers to the questions the Gladers have been asking since they first arrived in the maze.
The film has English subtitles which makes it easier for the deaf audiences to understand the movie.
We are going with 3 out of 5 stars for the movie.
Watch in Sign Language
- Wheelchair taxi service Ezy Mov is set to go places
October 21, 2018
- Mumbai bookstore Trilogy is helping to spread the word about Braille
October 19, 2018
- Check out these accessible holiday destinations in India
October 16, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology October 17, 2018 Regional language dyslexia screening tool, DALI, now available as an app
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Kerala shutdowns after Sabarimala protests intensifies
- Accessibility October 16, 2018 Check out these accessible holiday destinations in India
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Congress loses majority in Goa as 2 MLAs join BJP
- Get-hooked October 20, 2018 Chaarana Centre for Special Needs is a haven for disabled children in Bengaluru
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 ALFAA centre for people with autism has a story of remarkable spirit behind it
- Events October 17, 2018 Inclusive Dandiya Nite
- Headlines October 18, 2018 Armed mobs attack women journalists near Sabrimala temple
- Headlines October 20, 2018 India take on West Indies in first of 5-match one day match series
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Sudeep Shukla, India's first deaf MLA candidate looks forward to making history
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Accessibility October 16, 2018
Accessibility October 15, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News