Review of movie Maze Runner: The Death Cure
Maze Runner: The Death Cure (3rd film series) is an American fantasy and science action film.
The film is based on the novel, The Death Cure written by James Dashner.
It is directed by Wes Ball and distributed by 20th Century Fox.
The story is about Thomas who leads his group of escaped Gladers on their final and most dangerous mission yet.
To save their friends, they must break into the legendary Last City, a WCKD-controlled labyrinth that may turn out to be the deadliest maze of all.
Anyone who makes it out alive will get answers to the questions the Gladers have been asking since they first arrived in the maze.
The film has English subtitles which makes it easier for the deaf audiences to understand the movie.
We are going with 3 out of 5 stars for the movie.
Watch in Sign Language
- Ezy Mov, the wheelchair taxi service, makes Accessible Goa a reality
December 17, 2018
- Disabled travellers raise concern over toilets being shut down in railway platforms
December 17, 2018
- The wheelchair has given me wings to fly! - My Take by Dr Divya Singh
December 11, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events December 13, 2018 DRIVE FOR AUTISM - A TSD CAR RALLY
- Parasports December 17, 2018 Nothing stops this blind cricketer from batting for inclusion into IPL
- Headlines December 17, 2018 Bhupesh Baghel is the new Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Diabetes-related eye diseases is the leading cause of blindness in India, says study
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Virat gets booed by fans in Australia, 'not done' says former Aussie player
- Education December 14, 2018 Sol's Arc is making the world a better place for children with disabilities
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 Understanding Auditory Processing Disorder (APD)
- Get-hooked December 16, 2018 Health Problems in children with Autism
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Come 16 December, Bengaluru will host a car rally for awareness on autism
- Headlines December 16, 2018 13 miners in Meghalaya feared dead, search operations on
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018