Review of movie Maze Runner: The Death Cure
Maze Runner: The Death Cure (3rd film series) is an American fantasy and science action film.
The film is based on the novel, The Death Cure written by James Dashner.
It is directed by Wes Ball and distributed by 20th Century Fox.
The story is about Thomas who leads his group of escaped Gladers on their final and most dangerous mission yet.
To save their friends, they must break into the legendary Last City, a WCKD-controlled labyrinth that may turn out to be the deadliest maze of all.
Anyone who makes it out alive will get answers to the questions the Gladers have been asking since they first arrived in the maze.
The film has English subtitles which makes it easier for the deaf audiences to understand the movie.
We are going with 3 out of 5 stars for the movie.
Watch in Sign Language
- Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
February 17, 2019
- Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
February 15, 2019
- Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
February 13, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Headlines February 10, 2019 Kangana Ranaut lashes out Alia Bhatt
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Peranbu, a movie review - Guest column by A L Karpahaganesh
- Events February 10, 2019 Cerebral Palsy at Bhopal and Varanasi 2019
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Parasports February 12, 2019 Indian disabled cricket team gets invite from Pakistan
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines February 10, 2019 Arun Jaitley back in India after treatment
- Events February 12, 2019 World Women's Day
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019