Review of movie Maze Runner: The Death Cure
February 10, 2018
Maze Runner: The Death Cure (3rd film series) is an American fantasy and science action film.
The film is based on the novel, The Death Cure written by James Dashner.
It is directed by Wes Ball and distributed by 20th Century Fox.
The story is about Thomas who leads his group of escaped Gladers on their final and most dangerous mission yet.
To save their friends, they must break into the legendary Last City, a WCKD-controlled labyrinth that may turn out to be the deadliest maze of all.
Anyone who makes it out alive will get answers to the questions the Gladers have been asking since they first arrived in the maze.
The film has English subtitles which makes it easier for the deaf audiences to understand the movie.
We are going with 3 out of 5 stars for the movie.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Doctors call off strike after meeting with Mamata Banerjee
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Seeking a friend or life partner? Register at this meet up
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
- Education June 20, 2019 #ChangeMakers - An idol to many, Elizabeth Philip keeps inspiring through her relentless work
- Events June 17, 2019 Miss & Mister Deaf Stars 2019
- Parasports June 20, 2019 Sonakshi Sinha likely to play the part of Paralympian Deepa Malik
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Chennai hit by worst water crisis
- Employment June 20, 2019 Karnataka's popular Mitti Cafe chain, manned entirely by disabled staff, set to expand to other cities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News