Skin Stories - Love. Desire. Disability.
Point of View is delighted to invite you to Skin Stories: love. desire. disability, a day of inclusive film screenings in Mumbai.
Myths and stigma shroud the intimate lives of people with disabilities. Through this event, we seek to challenge these harmful assumptions by demonstrating that people with disabilities are sexual beings, just like anyone else.
The event is free and open to all. The films we will show will have subtitles and audio descriptions. The venue will be fully accessible and there will be a sign language interpreter present.
For more information visit: https://newzhook.com/story/16192
- Starts on: Saturday, 17 Feb 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 17 Feb 2018 at 10:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Daughters of St. Paul, Bandra
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Point Of View
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://pointofview.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 An open letter to Goa Governor, Mridula Sinha - My Take by Monika Kshatriya
- Headlines October 14, 2018 Industry 4.0 will create jobs, said Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Get-hooked October 13, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 – Mental Illness
- Get-hooked October 12, 2018 Some ways to celebrate an inclusive dandiya festival
- Headlines October 16, 2018 Over 70 cases of Zika virus reported in Rajasthan
- Parasports October 17, 2018 India's para badminton players show their mettle in the Asian Para Games
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Check out these reasons to not miss out on Dandiya this Navratri
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News