Skin Stories - Love. Desire. Disability.
Point of View is delighted to invite you to Skin Stories: love. desire. disability, a day of inclusive film screenings in Mumbai.
Myths and stigma shroud the intimate lives of people with disabilities. Through this event, we seek to challenge these harmful assumptions by demonstrating that people with disabilities are sexual beings, just like anyone else.
The event is free and open to all. The films we will show will have subtitles and audio descriptions. The venue will be fully accessible and there will be a sign language interpreter present.
For more information visit: https://newzhook.com/story/16192
- Starts on: Saturday, 17 Feb 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 17 Feb 2018 at 10:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Daughters of St. Paul, Bandra
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Point Of View
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://pointofview.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked January 16, 2019 Reach Out camps are enabling disabled people to experience the magic of yoga
- Get-hooked January 14, 2019 Kavish, A Love Story - Guest Column by Prerna Khanna
- Get-hooked January 10, 2019 Some useful tips for wheelchair users
- Get-hooked January 15, 2019 Jisha’s journey with art is a story of determination, passion
- Get-hooked January 15, 2019 "I asked for my khukri & cut off my leg"- My Take by Ian Cardozo, 1st war disabled Indian soldier to lead a battalion
- Events January 10, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Headlines January 15, 2019 PM Modi tells public to rate government
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News