Skin Stories - Love. Desire. Disability.
Point of View is delighted to invite you to Skin Stories: love. desire. disability, a day of inclusive film screenings in Mumbai.
Myths and stigma shroud the intimate lives of people with disabilities. Through this event, we seek to challenge these harmful assumptions by demonstrating that people with disabilities are sexual beings, just like anyone else.
The event is free and open to all. The films we will show will have subtitles and audio descriptions. The venue will be fully accessible and there will be a sign language interpreter present.
For more information visit: https://newzhook.com/story/16192
- Starts on: Saturday, 17 Feb 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 17 Feb 2018 at 10:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Daughters of St. Paul, Bandra
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Point Of View
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://pointofview.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines March 23, 2019 Jet Airways pilots’ refuse to fly if salaries not cleared by 31 March
- Headlines March 23, 2019 At least 47 killed, over 600 injured in explosion in China
- Headlines March 21, 2019 All IPL 2019 matches will be played in India
- Get-hooked March 21, 2019 In enabling son Advait to unlock his potential, mom Smrithy came into her own as an empowered parent
- Headlines March 20, 2019 One CRPF jawan killed, six others injured in naxal attack
- Events March 20, 2019 On The Path To Success - My Journey With My Child
- Get-hooked March 23, 2019 ‘Chaya’, a theatre performance by wheelchair users in Kerala, becomes grand success
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News