Skin Stories - Love. Desire. Disability.
Point of View is delighted to invite you to Skin Stories: love. desire. disability, a day of inclusive film screenings in Mumbai.
Myths and stigma shroud the intimate lives of people with disabilities. Through this event, we seek to challenge these harmful assumptions by demonstrating that people with disabilities are sexual beings, just like anyone else.
The event is free and open to all. The films we will show will have subtitles and audio descriptions. The venue will be fully accessible and there will be a sign language interpreter present.
For more information visit: https://newzhook.com/story/16192
- Starts on: Saturday, 17 Feb 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 17 Feb 2018 at 10:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Daughters of St. Paul, Bandra
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Point Of View
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://pointofview.org/