Skin Stories - Love. Desire. Disability.
Point of View is delighted to invite you to Skin Stories: love. desire. disability, a day of inclusive film screenings in Mumbai.
Myths and stigma shroud the intimate lives of people with disabilities. Through this event, we seek to challenge these harmful assumptions by demonstrating that people with disabilities are sexual beings, just like anyone else.
The event is free and open to all. The films we will show will have subtitles and audio descriptions. The venue will be fully accessible and there will be a sign language interpreter present.
For more information visit: https://newzhook.com/story/16192
- Starts on: Saturday, 17 Feb 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 17 Feb 2018 at 10:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Daughters of St. Paul, Bandra
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Point Of View
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://pointofview.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events August 21, 2019 Ageing with Grace Workshop for Seniors
- Accessibility August 16, 2019 Independence Day honours for Infinity Park, Chennai's largest inclusive park for kids
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats' sensory love notes ease back to school transition for children with autism
- Technology August 18, 2019 Tech startup Wavio develops device that will help deaf people see sounds
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend 17 Aug-18 Aug
- Parasports August 19, 2019 Indian para athletes hold the flag high at 2019 World Para Athletics Grand Prix
- Headlines August 16, 2019 From 29 October, women can travel for free on Delhi buses
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News