Care Institute of Behavioural Sciences to start diploma course in learning disability & counselling
February 13, 2018
The Care Institute of Behavioural Sciences in Chennai is has introduced post graduate diploma courses in learning disability and counselling.
The courses will be started in association with Annamalai University.
The two courses on in learning disability and counselling are for a duration of one year and the classes are to begin in March this year.
For admission to the diploma course in learning disability, the eligibility is any degree from a recognised university in the country.
For admission to the counselling course, the eligibility is a degree in Social Sciences / Medical/ Dental Sciences/ Alternative Medicine/Allied Health Science/ Physiotherapy / Occupational Therapy / Speech Therapy / Ayurveda / Siddha / Homeopathy.
Candidates should have completed 20 years of age at the time of admission for the both the courses.
More details are available on the website of Care Institute of Behavioural Sciences at www.careibschennai.com.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events March 20, 2019 Samam Vidya & Tinkerama Summer camp
- Events March 20, 2019 Musical Puppet play- The Learning Factory
- Headlines March 19, 2019 Rahul Gandhi PM Modi over chowkidaar campaign
- Get-hooked March 23, 2019 Disabled people share uncomfortable encounters on social media with hash tag #AbledsAreWeird
- Get-hooked March 22, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines March 25, 2019 Death toll from Cyclone Idai in South Africa rises
- Headlines March 22, 2019 Trailer of biopic PM Narendra Modi gets over one million views
- Get-hooked March 22, 2019 National award winner, dancer & sportsman, all-rounder Akshay inspires youngsters
- Events March 20, 2019 Parent Interaction With Jo Chopra
- Headlines March 22, 2019 BJP releases first list of candidates for elections
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News