Care Institute of Behavioural Sciences to start diploma course in learning disability & counselling
February 13, 2018
The Care Institute of Behavioural Sciences in Chennai is has introduced post graduate diploma courses in learning disability and counselling.
The courses will be started in association with Annamalai University.
The two courses on in learning disability and counselling are for a duration of one year and the classes are to begin in March this year.
For admission to the diploma course in learning disability, the eligibility is any degree from a recognised university in the country.
For admission to the counselling course, the eligibility is a degree in Social Sciences / Medical/ Dental Sciences/ Alternative Medicine/Allied Health Science/ Physiotherapy / Occupational Therapy / Speech Therapy / Ayurveda / Siddha / Homeopathy.
Candidates should have completed 20 years of age at the time of admission for the both the courses.
More details are available on the website of Care Institute of Behavioural Sciences at www.careibschennai.com.
Watch in Sign Language
- Delhi Disabilities Commissioner welcomes order setting up of Special Courts to try offences under RPWD Act 2016
August 23, 2019
- Disabled people push for need of accessible & disabled-friendly Indian Railways
August 23, 2019
- Kerala youth gets electric wheelchair from donor, but stuck indoors due to poor road conditions
August 22, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Ex-minister Arun Jaitley on life support
- Headlines August 17, 2019 Karnataka boy felicitated for bravery
- Headlines August 16, 2019 Virat Kohli sets new record
- Accessibility August 19, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Ankita Gulati wins Universal Design Award 2019 for TouchVision
- Headlines August 17, 2019 No Indian soldiers killed by Pakistan, says Indian Army
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Kuldeep Devendra Rawal wants to be a change maker using the power of music
- Headlines August 22, 2019 Pakistan to seek help of world court on J&K
- Get-Hooked August 17, 2019 Alleged sexual harassment of child with autism in Kerala highlights need for tougher rules
- Accessibility August 20, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Sabke Liye initiative wins Future Retail Limited national disability award
- Events August 21, 2019 Workshop on Nayi Disha Resource Library
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News