Care Institute of Behavioural Sciences to start diploma course in learning disability & counselling
The Care Institute of Behavioural Sciences in Chennai is has introduced post graduate diploma courses in learning disability and counselling.
The courses will be started in association with Annamalai University.
The two courses on in learning disability and counselling are for a duration of one year and the classes are to begin in March this year.
For admission to the diploma course in learning disability, the eligibility is any degree from a recognised university in the country.
For admission to the counselling course, the eligibility is a degree in Social Sciences / Medical/ Dental Sciences/ Alternative Medicine/Allied Health Science/ Physiotherapy / Occupational Therapy / Speech Therapy / Ayurveda / Siddha / Homeopathy.
Candidates should have completed 20 years of age at the time of admission for the both the courses.
More details are available on the website of Care Institute of Behavioural Sciences at www.careibschennai.com.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports October 17, 2018 India's para badminton players show their mettle in the Asian Para Games
- Get-hooked October 14, 2018 Visually impaired girls perfomed garba on song written by Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Animal lovers protest against decision to shoot down tigress Avni
- Accessibility October 13, 2018 Feedback sought on issues faced by visually impaired people while using PayTM
- Get-hooked October 13, 2018 Kerala wheelchair user faces police harassment, organizations rally in support
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Abhyan Centre steps in to lend a hand to disabled teenagers
- Education October 16, 2018 Some tips to make classrooms inclusive for children with cerebral palsy
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 Staying fit with a disability is easy, here are some tips
- Events October 17, 2018 Inclusive Dandiya Nite
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Sudeep Shukla, India's first deaf MLA candidate looks forward to making history
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News