Care Institute of Behavioural Sciences to start diploma course in learning disability & counselling
The Care Institute of Behavioural Sciences in Chennai is has introduced post graduate diploma courses in learning disability and counselling.
The courses will be started in association with Annamalai University.
The two courses on in learning disability and counselling are for a duration of one year and the classes are to begin in March this year.
For admission to the diploma course in learning disability, the eligibility is any degree from a recognised university in the country.
For admission to the counselling course, the eligibility is a degree in Social Sciences / Medical/ Dental Sciences/ Alternative Medicine/Allied Health Science/ Physiotherapy / Occupational Therapy / Speech Therapy / Ayurveda / Siddha / Homeopathy.
Candidates should have completed 20 years of age at the time of admission for the both the courses.
More details are available on the website of Care Institute of Behavioural Sciences at www.careibschennai.com.
Watch in Sign Language
- Home schooling now an option for children with disabilities in Maharashtra
January 16, 2019
- Some tips for teaching children with Down syndrome
January 11, 2019
- Madhya Pradesh gesture to promote inclusion gets a thumbs up
January 9, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility January 10, 2019 Help The Blind Foundation is enabling people to reach new levels of excellence every day
- Events January 11, 2019 Youth Camp- Youth Association of the Deaf, India
- Get-hooked January 13, 2019 Understanding the communication disorder Echolalia
- Headlines January 15, 2019 PM Modi tells public to rate government
- Get-hooked January 12, 2019 Lessons in ice skating & life skills at Ability Camp in Ladakh for disabled people
- Headlines January 13, 2019 Hardik Pandya, K L Rahul told to return to India
- Accessibility January 14, 2019 Toybank - Development through Play is enabling disabled kids to discover the power of play
- Accessibility January 10, 2019 Kerala government’s barrier-free tourism project reaches halfway mark
- Get-hooked January 12, 2019 Leprosy no longer grounds for divorce says Lok Sabha, what about other discriminatory laws?
- Headlines January 15, 2019 Gujarat becomes first state to implement 10% reservation for general category
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Education January 4, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News