Care Institute of Behavioural Sciences to start diploma course in learning disability & counselling
February 13, 2018
The Care Institute of Behavioural Sciences in Chennai is has introduced post graduate diploma courses in learning disability and counselling.
The courses will be started in association with Annamalai University.
The two courses on in learning disability and counselling are for a duration of one year and the classes are to begin in March this year.
For admission to the diploma course in learning disability, the eligibility is any degree from a recognised university in the country.
For admission to the counselling course, the eligibility is a degree in Social Sciences / Medical/ Dental Sciences/ Alternative Medicine/Allied Health Science/ Physiotherapy / Occupational Therapy / Speech Therapy / Ayurveda / Siddha / Homeopathy.
Candidates should have completed 20 years of age at the time of admission for the both the courses.
More details are available on the website of Care Institute of Behavioural Sciences at www.careibschennai.com.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility May 23, 2019 Curated tours, sign language interpreters planned in Kerala as part of Barrier Free Tourism project
- Headlines May 17, 2019 PM promises to build statue of reformer Vidyasagar
- Get-hooked May 17, 2019 Accessibility among 5 areas under focus in 11th edition of NASSCOM Social Innovation Forum
- Get-hooked May 21, 2019 'We have only one life, so live it to the fullest' - My Take by Krishnakumar PS
- Parasports May 20, 2019 Passion for sports keeps Amresh's spirits up through the worst of times
- Headlines May 17, 2019 Pakistani air space to remain shut for Indian flights till 30 May
- Get-hooked May 22, 2019 Experts claim music therapy helps enhance critical skills in children with autism
- Headlines May 24, 2019 Rahul concedes defeat, congratulates PM
- Headlines May 20, 2019 Delhi Police reacts to Kejriwal’s comment on security
- Employment May 17, 2019 La-Monnaie Skills enables disabled youth to flower into resourceful, contributing citizens
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News