Free hearing aid distribution event held in Mysore
A free hearing aid distribution was held in Mysore recently for people with hearing impairments.
The distribution camp was organised by the joint efforts of the JSS institute of speech and hearing impaired and the department of ENT at the JSS hospital in association with the Ali Yavar Jung National Institute of Speech and Hearing Disabilities.
The camp benefitted several people with hearing disabilities as they were fitted with hearing aids. More than 300 hearing aids were distributed to those in need.
The JSS institute of speech and hearing impaired was started in the year 2001-02 and is a leading institute with experts in the field.
The staff members and students of the institute conduct and attend speech and hearing camps regularly to provide help to people with Speech and Hearing Disabilities.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 17, 2019 Meraki – Where Art Exceeds Artists
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Pakistani actors and artists banned by Indian film industry
- Events February 17, 2019 Skills Development Transition Program
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Army kills 3 JeM terrorists in Pulwama
- Headlines February 15, 2019 40 soldiers killed in J&K attack
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Parasports February 13, 2019 Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
- Parasports February 17, 2019 Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Parasports February 15, 2019 First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Accessibility February 11, 2019
Accessibility February 20, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019