Latest ReSound hearing aids have some great features
February 15, 2018
ReSound is a 75-year-old Danish company operating in India since 1995 and is claims to make the world's smartest hearing aids and accessories for people with hearing impairments.
The latest product of ReSound is a hearing aid called the LiNX 3D that comes ain a cool avatar and looks like a state of the art gadget.
The hearing aid is consists of a receiver that is fitted into the ear canal and microphone and amplifier on the ear.
The aid is better than others as it is very compact and light in size and has three features - it enhances sound quality, can be personalised and reprogrammed by both the user and the device expert.
The device is also capable of picking up sounds from specific directions and distinguishing between noises.
It also allows the user to hear actual words and not just gives the sensation of a sound coming through.
The hearing aid can also be tracked using a GPS as it has a compatible communication system in case the users drop or lose it.
Watch in Sign Language
- #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
April 18, 2019
- Low cost foot orthosis among the promising innovations on display at IIT-Bombay's annual device expo
April 15, 2019
- Developmental disorders can now be diagnosed from home, thanks to this app developed by AIIMS
April 11, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Headlines April 22, 2019 Over 200 dead in Sri Lanka blasts
- Headlines April 22, 2019 Sadhvi Thakur slapped with notice over statements
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
- Employment April 23, 2019 Finding right jobs still remains a struggle for adults with autism
- Headlines April 23, 2019 Sri Lanka declares emergency, Islamist group identified
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News