Latest ReSound hearing aids have some great features
February 15, 2018
ReSound is a 75-year-old Danish company operating in India since 1995 and is claims to make the world's smartest hearing aids and accessories for people with hearing impairments.
The latest product of ReSound is a hearing aid called the LiNX 3D that comes ain a cool avatar and looks like a state of the art gadget.
The hearing aid is consists of a receiver that is fitted into the ear canal and microphone and amplifier on the ear.
The aid is better than others as it is very compact and light in size and has three features - it enhances sound quality, can be personalised and reprogrammed by both the user and the device expert.
The device is also capable of picking up sounds from specific directions and distinguishing between noises.
It also allows the user to hear actual words and not just gives the sensation of a sound coming through.
The hearing aid can also be tracked using a GPS as it has a compatible communication system in case the users drop or lose it.
Watch in Sign Language
- New web-based remote promises to change TV viewing for people with disabilities
June 24, 2019
- #TechThursdays - Flexmo, a one-of-its-kind crutch, is engineered for all terrain types
June 20, 2019
- #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
June 13, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 United Kingdom government grants visa to blind Indian musicians, reverses earlier order
- Parasports June 26, 2019 Ireland win puts para shuttler Pramod Bhagat among contenders for Tokyo Paralympics
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Introduction of a wheelchair ramp might not be just what disability rights groups in Chennai asked for
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 New study highlights importance of educating & training for children with autism
- Events June 20, 2019 Certificate course in Assistive Technology Solutions
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Snehankit Helpline for visually impaired students is helping them shine in academics
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Best friends Mary Vincy & Mary Jiya shares their success mantras
- Parasports June 21, 2019 Ahead of Physical Disability World Series, allegations of bias against selectors
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Some effective yoga poses for wheelchair users
- Headlines June 26, 2019 Felt suicidal after India loss, says Pakistan cricket coach
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News