Latest ReSound hearing aids have some great features
ReSound is a 75-year-old Danish company operating in India since 1995 and is claims to make the world's smartest hearing aids and accessories for people with hearing impairments.
The latest product of ReSound is a hearing aid called the LiNX 3D that comes ain a cool avatar and looks like a state of the art gadget.
The hearing aid is consists of a receiver that is fitted into the ear canal and microphone and amplifier on the ear.
The aid is better than others as it is very compact and light in size and has three features - it enhances sound quality, can be personalised and reprogrammed by both the user and the device expert.
The device is also capable of picking up sounds from specific directions and distinguishing between noises.
It also allows the user to hear actual words and not just gives the sensation of a sound coming through.
The hearing aid can also be tracked using a GPS as it has a compatible communication system in case the users drop or lose it.
Watch in Sign Language
- Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
February 17, 2019
- Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
February 14, 2019
- Move to promote inclusion or mere gimmick? Disability-themed emojis for 2019 get mixed reviews
February 11, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Superstar Rajinikanth will not contest Lok Sabha Elections
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
- Headlines February 20, 2019 India Premier League season starts 23 March
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
- Events February 17, 2019 Skills Development Transition Program
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News