This husband travels across the world with his wife, who is on a wheelchair
This is one husband, who is truly dedicated to his wife, in sickness and in health.
Andrew and Donna Fierlit, who live in Connecticut, United States, are 58 years old. They have four children and 12 grandchildren and many great memories and their love is still strong. But things haven't always been easy.
13 years ago, Donna suffered a brain aneurysm and Andrew was told he should put her in a nursing home. But he was determined that nothing would change.
Together they have traveled the world, visiting 27 countries and every continent in Donna’s wheelchair. She called the wheelchair 'Proud Mary' because it keeps on rolling, like the popular Tina Turner song.
But Donna says its Andrew who keeps that wheelchair moving in the first place. She says he truly loves her and would do anything in the world for her.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Zomato delivery boy sacked after video goes viral
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some useful Information about Angelman Syndrome
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 Samarthanam's Bengaluru Walkathon highlights inclusion in digital media
- Events December 13, 2018 6th India International Deaf film festival 2019
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Deaf candidate Sudeep Shukla impresses in polls, shows the way to disabled political aspirants
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 Get set for an explosion of art & culture in accessible forms at the Serendipity Arts Festival
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Election results from 5 states, massive disappointment for BJP
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked December 14, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018