This deaf couple found each other on Facebook
February 15, 2018
Mr and Mrs Lee are a deaf couple living in Singapore who found each other on social networking site Facebook.
Pearlin Lee and Gary Lee first became Facebook friends in 2011 through some other mutual friends. Both are born deaf and are graphic designers.
Their first date was at an IT and electronics exhibition event and they decided to take their relationship head.
The couple got married in 2015 and they now have a six month old hearing daughter, named Mirae.
The two feel that they were able to bond which each other as both are hearing impaired. Earlier they had dated people with hearing abilities but they could not relate with them.
The couple are members of the Singapore Association for the Deaf and are happy to have found each other.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Maneka Gandhi gets notice from Election Commission
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 #AutismPower - Julia's family feature all through April on popular show Sesame Street
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News