Indian Sign Language (ISL) Trivia Bangalore
NEXT Indian Sign Language (ISL) Trivia will be in Bangalore on Sunday, February 25th! There will be two events happening that day with food and drinks! Trivia and a Bangalore edition of Travel Tales!
Watch the film and spread the word! We are looking forward to making this a successful event in Bangalore!
Bring your friends - both hearing and deaf!
We will have interpreters and the event is completely accessible!
Cost for 2 events with food and drinks is Rs.500. Pay at venue on Sunday - Feb 25th.
We want to thank Enable Travel for the collaboration with us!
- Starts on: Sunday, 25 Feb 2018 at 02:30 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 25 Feb 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Pous Club
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Centum GRO
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/centumgro/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Technology April 15, 2019 Low cost foot orthosis among the promising innovations on display at IIT-Bombay's annual device expo
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Headlines April 13, 2019 SC to hear Modi biopic case on 15 April
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News