Travel Tales Meetup Bangalore
Celebrate an Inclusive Meetup in Bengaluru with Enable Travel Here's a reason to celebrate and sing, raise a toast and wear some bling! Reminisce your fond memories from the last trip you took, cause we are back with Travel Tales. Put on your party hats, and be prepared to sing your heart out as we host an evening of Karaoke.Bengaluru, we invite you to come together, not just to share your travel tales and anecdotes, but also to bring out that amazing voice and sing on some lovely tunes.
Join us as we celebrate the spirit of inclusiveness at Opus Club, on 25th February. Bring your favourite disabled and abled-bodied folks for an exciting Sunday evening filled with friends, food and fun!
The registration fee is Rs 500. You can register on the spot or call:
Akshay Dalal- 9967379103 Urvashi Kamat- 9820187714
- Starts on: Sunday, 25 Feb 2018 at 05:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 25 Feb 2018 at 10:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Opus Club
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: Enable Travel
- Organizer Website: http://www.enabletravel.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 Strong links between diet & signs of autism, say experts
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
- Headlines April 12, 2019 First phase of 17th Loka Sabha elections completed
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News