International Kite Festival Of Kerala
Kites of all shapes and sizes will take over the skies at the Barrier Free International Kite Fest in Kovalam to be held later in February.
Professional kite flyers from the United Kingdom, United States, and Malaysia, and from four Indian states will display their skills. The kite festival is being organised by the NGO Helping Hands Organisation (H2O) in partnership with One India Kite team and aims to be an inclusive celebration of children with autism and paraplegics.
Everyone, regardless of their age or needs, will get to fly kites of all shapes and sizes at the beach.
One can join the workshop for an entry fee of Rs 300 while the kites can be bought for Rs 200 at the venue itself. For bigger kites, one needs to contact the organisers.
- Starts on: Sunday, 25 Feb 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 25 Feb 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Kerala
- Location: Kovlam Beach
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: Helping Hands Organisation
- Organizer Phone: 9446013686
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://helpinghandsorganisation.org/