International Kite Festival Of Kerala
Kites of all shapes and sizes will take over the skies at the Barrier Free International Kite Fest in Kovalam to be held later in February.
Professional kite flyers from the United Kingdom, United States, and Malaysia, and from four Indian states will display their skills. The kite festival is being organised by the NGO Helping Hands Organisation (H2O) in partnership with One India Kite team and aims to be an inclusive celebration of children with autism and paraplegics.
Everyone, regardless of their age or needs, will get to fly kites of all shapes and sizes at the beach.
One can join the workshop for an entry fee of Rs 300 while the kites can be bought for Rs 200 at the venue itself. For bigger kites, one needs to contact the organisers.
- Starts on: Sunday, 25 Feb 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 25 Feb 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Kerala
- Location: Kovlam Beach
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: Helping Hands Organisation
- Organizer Phone: 9446013686
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://helpinghandsorganisation.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education November 15, 2018 Make classrooms friendly for children with ADHD
- Headlines November 12, 2018 Sushmita Sen puts an end to marriage rumours on social media
- Parasports November 9, 2018 First ever Blind Volley Ball Tournament to be held in Karnataka
- Get-hooked November 12, 2018 New study links high pollution levels to autism, findings a cause for concern for Indian parents
- Headlines November 15, 2018 Samsung to launch smartphone with four rear cameras in India this month
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 Unni Maxx talks about his vacation at the paradise of South Africa
- Headlines November 11, 2018 ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ crosses Rs 50 crore on first day of release
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 8, 2018
Events November 15, 2018
Events November 12, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 10, 2018