International Kite Festival Of Kerala
Kites of all shapes and sizes will take over the skies at the Barrier Free International Kite Fest in Kovalam to be held later in February.
Professional kite flyers from the United Kingdom, United States, and Malaysia, and from four Indian states will display their skills. The kite festival is being organised by the NGO Helping Hands Organisation (H2O) in partnership with One India Kite team and aims to be an inclusive celebration of children with autism and paraplegics.
Everyone, regardless of their age or needs, will get to fly kites of all shapes and sizes at the beach.
One can join the workshop for an entry fee of Rs 300 while the kites can be bought for Rs 200 at the venue itself. For bigger kites, one needs to contact the organisers.
- Starts on: Sunday, 25 Feb 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 25 Feb 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Kerala
- Location: Kovlam Beach
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: Helping Hands Organisation
- Organizer Phone: 9446013686
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://helpinghandsorganisation.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 15, 2019 Abhinandan Varthaman to get Vir Chakra on Independence Day
- Education August 12, 2019 Special Educators Forum-India demands separate national education policy for children with disabilities
- Get-Hooked August 19, 2019 Hydrotherapist Amal Upadhyay is convinced about the healing powers of swimming
- Get-Hooked August 13, 2019 Enjoy this Independence Day with an inclusive trek at Raigad, Maharashtra
- Headlines August 13, 2019 Cold Eid celebrations in Srinagar as restrictions return
- Headlines August 12, 2019 Priyanka responds to criticism over tweet
- Events August 14, 2019 Special Buddies Program
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News