Toilet Training: A Workshop for Parents of Children with Autism
Toilet training children with autism poses unique problems for parents. Lack of intervention by specially trained therapist can extend children’s dependence on parents. Remaining untrained can inhibit children's independence, social interactions and employment options.
The Autism Intervention team at Ummeed will be conducting a Workshop on Toilet Training for Parents with Children on the Autism Spectrum - 3-8 years.
The objective of this workshop is to guide parents in effective toilet training methods. This will help the parents to assist their children in achieving independent use of the toilet. Avail the discounts! Call to register!
- Starts on: Saturday, 24 Mar 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 24 Mar 2018 at 03:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Trust House 6C,6B, Parel
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Ummeed
- Organizer Phone: 022 62102000
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://ummeed.org/