Job tips for people with ADHD
February 21, 2018
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, ADHD, is a mental condition that as an impact on the social behaviour and ability to concentrate in some people. The disorder can make it challenging for some people to work in an office environment.
It is therefore important that people with ADHD find jobs that they feel comfortable in.
To look for a job, these steps could be helpful.
- Make a list of things that you love doing.
- List the things you are good at and have a talent for.
- Find a common ground between these, which means something you love to do and can get paid for.
- Look at other aspects like the amount of time you will spend traveling to work, the number of hours involved in a day, etc.
- Do not give up hope of finding a job that suits you.
- Finding a job that makes you happy and gets you excited about going to work should be the main concern when looking for a job.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 Decoding Dementia
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Some tips to protect disabled children from bullying
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events June 11, 2019 Nurturing The Green Week’ 2019 - World Environment day
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Supreme Court orders release of arrested journalist
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Lyse Bin Muhammad combines medicine & disability activism with ease
- Accessibility June 11, 2019 A warrior in the cause of digital accessibility - My Take by Sai Bhagat
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News