The Artidote : India Tour
"There's comfort in knowing that, even though we are all mostly strangers to each other, we are in this together"
- Jovanny Ferreyra
In between all the negativity and clutter on social media, Jovanny founded The Artidote, an online community which focuses on healing through empathy and art. He has gained immense popularity over the last few years helping youngsters practice empathy, battle with their struggles and live better.
Under 25 presents to you the India Tour with The Artidote. Mumbai, we're bringing to you intimate conversations, perspectives, emotions and a whole lot of love. This is not just a tour, it's a movement towards a world of kindness built on human connection.
Be there and never be the same again.
February 24 | 9:30AM - 12:30PM
February 24 | 2PM - 5PM
February 25 | 2:00 - 5:00 PM
- Starts on: Saturday, 24 Feb 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 25 Feb 2018 at 02:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: The Cuckoo Club,Pali Hill Road
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Under 25
- Organizer Phone: 09619962969
- Organizer Website: http://www.under25summit.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Employment June 12, 2019 Breast cancer detection training for blind women to be expanded to more Indian cities
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Bhuvneshwar Kumar out for 2 matches
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan out of World Cup due to injury
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News