Book reading session for kids with hearing loss
Author Book Reading by Sanket Foundation and Harper Collins India presented in Indian Sign Language and Spoken English. Join author, Deepa Agarwal in a special sign-language story-telling session of Sacked!
Folk Tales You Can Carry Around. Atulyakala and the Sanket Foundation will host the session at Mount Carmel School, Dwarka on 27th February. Seats open for 5 more children of grades 1-3rd Standard.
Organisers will welcome visitors using wheelchair as well.
- Starts on: Tuesday, 27 Feb 2018 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Tuesday, 27 Feb 2018 at 04:00 AM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Mount Carmel School, Dwarka
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: Sanket Foundation
- Organizer Phone: 8800649977
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.sanketfoundation.org/