Adapted Yoga Workshop- Yamini Muthanna
Inviting those living with physical, or sensorial impairments to experience the 2-day Adapted Yoga workshop, to experience the life-enhancing and therapeutic benefits for yoga.
The workshop will be held on 10 March and 17 March.
Unlike any other means to fitness -Yoga greatly helps in balancing the body and mind- which is immensely important for those living with any type of impairment.
Learn to re-balance from the best Yoga exponents in the city- Yamini Muthappa. Come Join our Free workshop in March 2018.
Please send a text to Sujoy for registration: +91 96113 77112
Or click on the registration link!
ISL interpreter will be arranged if people with hearing impairments sign up and attend the workshop.
- Starts on: Saturday, 10 Mar 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 10 Mar 2018 at 12:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Yogasthala - Indiranagar
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: One Step At A Time
- Organizer Phone: 096113 77112
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://www.onestepatatime.org.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 20, 2019 With This Ability - Comedy and Conversation with Sweta Mantrii
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Rahul Gandhi firm on quitting as Congress chief
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Sherin & Neerada’s deep bond of friendship is rooted in understanding & respect
- Events June 20, 2019 Anxiety Disorders & Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Technology June 20, 2019 #TechThursdays - Flexmo, a one-of-its-kind crutch, is engineered for all terrain types
- Headlines June 24, 2019 India dismissed report on rising religious tensions
- Get-hooked June 24, 2019 Disabled adults experience the healing touch of animals for the first time at a therapy session
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News