Adapted Yoga Workshop- Yamini Muthanna
Inviting those living with physical, or sensorial impairments to experience the 2-day Adapted Yoga workshop, to experience the life-enhancing and therapeutic benefits for yoga.
The workshop will be held on 10 March and 17 March.
Unlike any other means to fitness -Yoga greatly helps in balancing the body and mind- which is immensely important for those living with any type of impairment.
Learn to re-balance from the best Yoga exponents in the city- Yamini Muthappa. Come Join our Free workshop in March 2018.
Please send a text to Sujoy for registration: +91 96113 77112
Or click on the registration link!
ISL interpreter will be arranged if people with hearing impairments sign up and attend the workshop.
- Starts on: Saturday, 10 Mar 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 10 Mar 2018 at 12:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Yogasthala - Indiranagar
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: One Step At A Time
- Organizer Phone: 096113 77112
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://www.onestepatatime.org.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 Shubhajit aims to enter history books as first double arm amputee to complete Bengaluru-Ladakh bike ride
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
- Accessibility April 21, 2019 Kozhikode Collectorate introduces facilities for accessible elections
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News