Retail Inclusion Summit
Trust for Retailers & Retail Associates of India (TRRAIN) under its initiative, PANKH - Wings of destiny is organizing the second edition of Retail Inclusion Summit on Wed, March 7, 2018 at The Orchid Hotel, Vile Parle East, Mumbai.
This half day event is a platform to create awareness and aimed at sensitizing the employers on the issues related to Persons with Disabilities and driving inclusive & accessible work environment in real sense.
The theme for the current year is "Making an accessible work environment for persons with disabilities"
- Starts on: Wednesday, 07 Mar 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 07 Mar 2018 at 01:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: The Orchid Hotel
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: Trust for Retailers & Retail Associates of India
- Organizer Phone: 022-28443256/60
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.trrain.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
- Headlines February 21, 2019 Trump tells India & Pakistan to get along
- Events February 21, 2019 Free Medical Camp
- Education February 19, 2019 The Gati initiative is enabling mainstream Mumbai schools to provide high quality, inclusive education
- Get-hooked February 21, 2019 Know more about the Race For 7 to mark International Rare Disease Day
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events February 7, 2019
Events February 14, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019