Retail Inclusion Summit
Trust for Retailers & Retail Associates of India (TRRAIN) under its initiative, PANKH - Wings of destiny is organizing the second edition of Retail Inclusion Summit on Wed, March 7, 2018 at The Orchid Hotel, Vile Parle East, Mumbai.
This half day event is a platform to create awareness and aimed at sensitizing the employers on the issues related to Persons with Disabilities and driving inclusive & accessible work environment in real sense.
The theme for the current year is "Making an accessible work environment for persons with disabilities"
- Starts on: Wednesday, 07 Mar 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 07 Mar 2018 at 01:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: The Orchid Hotel
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: Trust for Retailers & Retail Associates of India
- Organizer Phone: 022-28443256/60
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.trrain.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 5, 2018 Five people arrested in killing of police officer at Uttar Pradesh
- Accessibility December 4, 2018 Chennai's iconic Marina Beach turns accessible for two days
- Headlines December 7, 2018 Priyanka Chopra article taken down after angry reactions on social media
- Get-hooked December 6, 2018 How disabled people can expedite their inclusion in society - Guest column by Turab Chimthanawala
- Accessibility December 4, 2018 Big Bazaar leads the way with a Quiet Hour for shoppers on the autism spectrum, a World Disability Day special
- Get-hooked December 4, 2018 Smileys India bats for inclusion through art
- Get-hooked December 6, 2018 Activities that can be fun & stimulating for kids with dyspraxia
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News