Retail Inclusion Summit
Trust for Retailers & Retail Associates of India (TRRAIN) under its initiative, PANKH - Wings of destiny is organizing the second edition of Retail Inclusion Summit on Wed, March 7, 2018 at The Orchid Hotel, Vile Parle East, Mumbai.
This half day event is a platform to create awareness and aimed at sensitizing the employers on the issues related to Persons with Disabilities and driving inclusive & accessible work environment in real sense.
The theme for the current year is "Making an accessible work environment for persons with disabilities"
- Starts on: Wednesday, 07 Mar 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 07 Mar 2018 at 01:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: The Orchid Hotel
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: Trust for Retailers & Retail Associates of India
- Organizer Phone: 022-28443256/60
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.trrain.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 20, 2018 Chaarana Centre for Special Needs is a haven for disabled children in Bengaluru
- Get-hooked October 15, 2018 Sarbojonin in name only, not in practice - Guest column by Arita Acharjee & Annesha Dasgupta
- Headlines October 21, 2018 Amitabh Bachchan to repay loan worth ₹5.5 crore for 850 farmers
- Get-hooked October 21, 2018 Check out these fun outings for children with autism
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Sudeep Shukla, India's first deaf MLA candidate looks forward to making history
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Sneakers designed by Virat Kohli launched in India
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Kerala shutdowns after Sabarimala protests intensifies
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events October 19, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News