Maharashtra State Seminar on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016
Maharashtra State Seminar on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016: Next in the series of the 'game changer seminars' to take the new disability law to the people.
The National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP) is organising a series of interactive seminars on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016.
Organised by NCPEDP in partnership with Trinayani and ONGC.
National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP) is a cross-disability, non-profit organization, working as an interface between the Government, Industry, International Agencies, and the Voluntary Sector towards empowerment of persons with disabilities.
Please send email for registration!
Come! Attend! Take back the learning & support in making the difference.
- Starts on: Saturday, 10 Mar 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 10 Feb 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Prabodhan thakre sports complex, Vile Parle
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP)
- Organizer Phone: 011-26221276, 262212
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.ncpedp.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Maneka Gandhi gets notice from Election Commission
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Bus stops in Delhi to get audio facilities, says Delhi Transport Corporation
- Headlines April 12, 2019 Court fines Bengal government for film ban
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News