Maharashtra State Seminar on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016
Maharashtra State Seminar on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016: Next in the series of the 'game changer seminars' to take the new disability law to the people.
The National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP) is organising a series of interactive seminars on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016.
Organised by NCPEDP in partnership with Trinayani and ONGC.
National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP) is a cross-disability, non-profit organization, working as an interface between the Government, Industry, International Agencies, and the Voluntary Sector towards empowerment of persons with disabilities.
Please send email for registration!
Come! Attend! Take back the learning & support in making the difference.
- Starts on: Saturday, 10 Mar 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 10 Feb 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Prabodhan thakre sports complex, Vile Parle
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP)
- Organizer Phone: 011-26221276, 262212
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.ncpedp.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 21, 2019 Trump tells India & Pakistan to get along
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 63 government websites now accessible for disabled people, claims Centre. Not enough, says experts
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Army kills 3 JeM terrorists in Pulwama
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Education February 19, 2019 The Gati initiative is enabling mainstream Mumbai schools to provide high quality, inclusive education
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019
Get-hooked February 14, 2019