Maharashtra State Seminar on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016
Maharashtra State Seminar on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016: Next in the series of the 'game changer seminars' to take the new disability law to the people.
The National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP) is organising a series of interactive seminars on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016.
Organised by NCPEDP in partnership with Trinayani and ONGC.
National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP) is a cross-disability, non-profit organization, working as an interface between the Government, Industry, International Agencies, and the Voluntary Sector towards empowerment of persons with disabilities.
Please send email for registration!
Come! Attend! Take back the learning & support in making the difference.
- Starts on: Saturday, 10 Mar 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 10 Feb 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Prabodhan thakre sports complex, Vile Parle
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP)
- Organizer Phone: 011-26221276, 262212
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.ncpedp.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education December 14, 2018 Sol's Arc is making the world a better place for children with disabilities
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Three terrorists & seven civilians killed at encounter in Jammu & Kashmir
- Events December 17, 2018 All India Seventh Across Disability Matrimonial Get Together
- Employment December 15, 2018 Staff from schools for disabled kids protest against government apathy in Kerala
- Headlines December 17, 2018 Indian skipper Virat Kohli strikes 25th test hundred against Australia in style
- Headlines December 17, 2018 P V Sindhu makes history, becomes 1st Indian to win BWF World Tour title
- Education December 18, 2018 Disabled students in West Bengal cheer move to reserve 5% seats in higher education
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News