Maharashtra State Seminar on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016
Maharashtra State Seminar on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016: Next in the series of the 'game changer seminars' to take the new disability law to the people.
The National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP) is organising a series of interactive seminars on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016.
Organised by NCPEDP in partnership with Trinayani and ONGC.
National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP) is a cross-disability, non-profit organization, working as an interface between the Government, Industry, International Agencies, and the Voluntary Sector towards empowerment of persons with disabilities.
Please send email for registration!
Come! Attend! Take back the learning & support in making the difference.
- Starts on: Saturday, 10 Mar 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 10 Feb 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Prabodhan thakre sports complex, Vile Parle
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP)
- Organizer Phone: 011-26221276, 262212
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.ncpedp.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Mumbaikar Karan Shahh honoured with Bharat Prerna Award 2019
- Technology June 12, 2019 Chatbot Mera Mitra aims to be the personal companion for all things to do with disability in India
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 These surprise gift boxes by Little Trovebox has people hooked
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Why my dad's my superhero - Father's Day Tributes
- Events June 11, 2019 25th World Cardiology Conference
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News