Maharashtra State Seminar on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016
Maharashtra State Seminar on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016: Next in the series of the 'game changer seminars' to take the new disability law to the people.
The National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP) is organising a series of interactive seminars on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016.
Organised by NCPEDP in partnership with Trinayani and ONGC.
National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP) is a cross-disability, non-profit organization, working as an interface between the Government, Industry, International Agencies, and the Voluntary Sector towards empowerment of persons with disabilities.
Please send email for registration!
Come! Attend! Take back the learning & support in making the difference.
- Starts on: Saturday, 10 Mar 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 10 Feb 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Prabodhan thakre sports complex, Vile Parle
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP)
- Organizer Phone: 011-26221276, 262212
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.ncpedp.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility October 16, 2018 Check out these accessible holiday destinations in India
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Abhyan Centre steps in to lend a hand to disabled teenagers
- Headlines October 18, 2018 #MeToo impact: Union Minister M J Akbar resigns over complaints of sexual harassment
- Headlines October 20, 2018 59 people dead as train runs them over in Amritsar
- Parasports October 14, 2018 India finish with 72 medals in Asian Para Games, record best ever performance
- Parasports October 17, 2018 India's para badminton players show their mettle in the Asian Para Games
- Accessibility October 14, 2018 Savlon's new Braille enabled pack gets a big thumbs up. Will other brands follow?
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events October 19, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News